Gleason vs. Huntingdon..1 vs. 2

tricklician

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My sources said that Gleason did not handle "the trap" and lost the game in the first 4 minutes at Huntingdon. Coach Frazier will have his troops prepared for Friday's night game. Coach Frazier will have his ball handlers ready for round two. I believe that Gleason has a freshman as point guard ( I believe Hudsen is her name) and she will get better with experience. Coach Frazier is the best teacher in the state and he always wins when it counts!

This will be one of the best played games of the season. Two of the best teams in West Tennessee going head to head from tip off until the sound of the last buzzer. I predict the Fillies will get the win but it won't be easy. Smith, Melton and Fuller will be key players in the game. All of the Fillies are team players; their coach expects no less. I feel we (as Huntingdon fans) don't give the Fillies the recoginition they deserve and I am sorry for that. The boys get more threads on here and the girls are a better team than the boys. I am looking forward to another trip to state with these girls. Good luck Fillies- you all are a very talented team!!! :D

Edited by stang4life

CROC 1, Then play somebody. Ya'll play Gleason and Dresden, and that is it. The rest of the time ya'll really don't have tough competition, no disrespect to the other teams in that district, but it is not really a strong district. Play the South Fulton's, Trenton's and Westview's, then you may get some respect, besides Respect is earned not handed out. My bad ya'll play McKenzie too, they are pretty good. :D

CROC 1, Then play somebody. Ya'll play Gleason and Dresden, and that is it. The rest of the time ya'll really don't have tough competition, no disrespect to the other teams in that district, but it is not really a strong district. Play the South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Fulton</a>'s, Trenton's and Westview's, then you may get some respect, besides Respect is earned not handed out. My bad ya'll play McKenzie too, they are pretty good. :D

croc1 was talking about respect from Huntingdon fans NOT Dresden fans. NOBODY over hear really cares about what anybody from Dresden thinks..... :D