Gleason vs. Huntingdon..1 vs. 2

tricklician

Seems that Vandy03 knows a little something about the game. That's exactly what happen. Most of the game they packed the lanes leaving the perimeters open. Seems that is a weakness of Huntingdon since they only hit 1/20 from 3 point range. I agree totally with gaining knowledge. I would much rather go into the tournaments with added knowledge than ranked # 1. Poles mean absolutely nothing.

So, the question remains to be answered. Are the Red Devils and Fillies that good or were the dawgs going to school? Before South Fulton, Huntingdon and Trenton's heads swell too big maybe we should get through the tournaments.

Former Gleason Player?

Is Vandy03 going to make it to the last home game of the season?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CROC 1, Then play somebody. Ya'll play Gleason and Dresden, and that is it. The rest of the time ya'll really don't have tough competition, no disrespect to the other teams in that district, but it is not really a strong district. Play the South <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=159&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Fulton</a>'s, Trenton's and Westview's, then you may get some respect, besides Respect is earned not handed out. My bad ya'll play McKenzie too, they are pretty good. :D

train,your talking about playing somebody harder than gleason and dresden.matter of fact, gleason has beat south fulton,mckenzie and westview in a scrimmage game.expect to see them in the state playoffs.

Bulldawg-fan: Not a former player, but might as well have been. My sources on the game are pretty solid because my sister plays. I'm living in Chicago now, so it's tough to get down for a game. I'm hoping to see a region game. And, if our ladies make it to state, I will be there.

And I totally agree - our girls were going to school. They needed it. I would bet on the Bulldogs any day in the tournaments. What separates Gleason from Huntingdon or Dresden or South Fulton or pretty much any other team is that we keep learning and growing over the season. That's why we've won two state championships. When tournament time comes, we're ready. And I'm ready to see Gleason reach their full potential -- they are getting closer every game.

Frazier had a great game plan and almost pulled it off, it's hard to believe your point is just a freshman!!! She's got great composure....But Gleason just doesn't have enough inside game or rebounding. Definitly not the #1 A team in the state, and at this point the Fillies don't deserve that distinction either. Trenton was the queens of the hill last year. And until they are knocked off they deserve the #1 ranking....not that it means anything anyway....except a distraction.

Vandy03 - Since you are not a former Gleason player. But, your sister does play for those bulldogs then I know who you are. Your sister is a Great defensive player not to mention a very special person. I have a lot of respect for her game. She works hard to make things happen on the court.

Hope to see you at the regionals or better yet the STATE- GO DAWGS