Maryville or Alcoa?

KILbballJunkie

The difference in this game could be Nick Pasqua. Maryville does not have a true point guard, but at the same time they can put an extremely big line-up on the court. This could either lead to Pasqua taking advantage of matchups on offense using his quickness, or him getting posted up some on defense. Dean and Warren should be able to hold their own in the post with the Rebs with Toro giving support. Gaskin and Tipton need to hit some outside shots to make Dean and Warren come out on the perimeter and defend. This could allow the Reb's other posts to dominate inside. Warren lit AE for over 30, so he needs to be contained which is easier said than done. I wish I could see it........keep us posted.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea Maryville won,great game,way to play your hearts out Alcoa. Now what Maryville did after the game that is a different. I was one of the Alcoa students on the court after the AE game, but the little retarded kid that was taunting us, just be glad we had people keeping us from getting to you, but fighting that doesnt need to be in high school basketball, great game Alcoa, we will be ready for Carter for Homecoming, If you want to know who this is,go to an Alcoa game and look in the Marsh Pit you will find me

Why is it that every time somebody loses a game anymore, we have to talk about the behavior of the winning team or their fans? Does anybody really think you're gonna walk away from a big loss saying "man, I love the other teams fans. Did you see the way they taunted us in the second quarter? They are the best." Lets just enjoy the games, and quit looking for something to blame when we lose.

Go eat some moshmellows, you'll feel better.

Edited by The Mav

So what? So what? Well I think its a sign of respect to rush the court or field after beating a good team, but I also think its a sign of disrespect. Respect to the other team, but disrespect to your team. If you didn't think ur team was going to win, you are probably one of the people out there on the court or field. Tennessee beating Miami or Ohio State in football, well after that game you don't expect Tennessee fans to rush the field and tear down the goalposts, because Tennessee wants to act like they have actually won big games before. Like it was supposed to happen, not like it was a miracle.

Check your sensitivity meter "Mary"-ville. You're taking this "respect/disrespect" thing, off the deep end. Celebrating a win, doesn't mean you think it was a miracle, it just means that you are experiencing part of the joy of competition. It also doesn't mean that you are disrespecting either yourself or your competition. Can you go over the top? Sure, but rushing the court after a big win is fine. Get over yourself.