East TN. Leading The Way!

schsbears

They East won't be able to be compared to the West simply because they don't have the recruiting power the West does. Most players are loyal to their schools.If every team recruited players from neighboring county's like South Greene and most of the West Schools then the East could say they are capable of being the best

All of the teams from the west are bad.....You hardly ever hear of a west team going to state.....Most of the time it is middle Tn. or eastern....Talk about recruiting power look at them.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They East won't be able to be compared to the West simply because they don't have the recruiting power the West does. Most players are loyal to their schools.If every team recruited players from neighboring county's like South Greene and most of the West Schools then the East could say they are capable of being the best

You have got to be kidding me! You don't watch much high school basketball do you. You think the west is better than the east? There is no comparison, the competition in the west is non existent, no denying. The teams from the west come to the boro to play thursday night, and there leaving by friday morning. Theres absolutley no comparison between east and west. I'll admit middle is still dominate, but the east is catching up quickly

You have got to be kidding me! You don't watch much high school basketball do you. You think the west is better than the east? There is no comparison, the competition in the west is non existent, no denying. The teams from the west come to the boro to play thursday night, and there leaving by friday morning. Theres absolutley no comparison between east and west. I'll admit middle is still dominate, but the east is catching up quickly.

I dare say that if you think that the West is not part of TN, then your brain must suffer from lack of 0-2. Trenton had the gold ball last year,then I think there was teams from Bradford,and Gleason. I know this tread was started for the powerhouse in the East and that's OK, but when you have to talk bad about the rest of the state to make your powerhouse look bigger,then you should change the name of your post. Oh, watch out Middle GC and Westview will bet at the 'Boro for years to come.

Lay off the Lady Rebs!! I saw all those gals walking the halls of my Greene County school. They didn't recruit anybody. South Greene doesn't have to!! Go Lady Rebs!!

Also how can you say the west has awsome recruiting power.........if so then why don't they show it......the middle is most of the time more dominet than the rest of the state.....but the east is a close second.....if not second they are gaining more ground than the middle as of late.

What now,does Oliver Springs want to play Clay County?

Oliver Springs has three games scheduled this season against single A schools who received votes in last week's AP poll. The two completed games were won by scores of 73-53 and 81-52.

Clay County has been left out of the poll thus far, but I anticipate they'll be included this coming week.

Oliver Springs has three games scheduled this season against single A schools who received votes in last week's AP poll. The two completed games were won by scores of 73-53 and 81-52.

Clay County has been left out of the poll thus far, but I anticipate they'll be included this coming week.

Maybe Clay Co. will be in a poll soon they aren't that bad..............Go SCHS :D