East TN. Leading The Way!

schsbears

BTW, don't worry about us getting out of the Region, just "focus" on your own team and the rest will take care of itself

Just for your info "new poster" i realize that Tyner is new to AA so i will cut you a little slack in this matter, but in response to your statement about us be able to "focus" on our own team, believe me we are because in 7AA if your not you will get your brains beat out. If you don't know about 7AA ask somebody, there are no gimmies, well mabye one! :D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for your info "new poster" i realize that Tyner is new to AA so i will cut you a little slack in this matter, If you don't know about 7AA ask somebody, there are no gimmies, well mabye one! :D

Hey devilfan,

You don't need to "cut me any slack", I can hold my own with anybody...just like my "Lady Rams". Last time I checked(A, AA or AAA) it was still 5 on 5 and the age group was still 16, 17 and 18 year-olds. So until they toss it up at center court whether it's 7AA, 5AA, or whatever, you still got to bring your "A"-game with you each and every night.

I keep repeating That's Why They Play the Game!!!!!

Sorry about your powerhouse but, it will definately have to wait to be built.

Well it looks like you are not paying attention.....The depth in the east is under no comparision this year....Anyone can admit that.......But the eat teams will come under stiff resistance in the tourney.

Go Bearettes

This year is like no other in the state. East Tennessee has 9 teams in the top ten in there respective class in the state. Not to mention 3 or 4 of them are in state title contention when the tourney starts. No matter who you are for you have to notice that East Tn. is definetly becoming a powerhouse for girls ball in the state. If you are in Middle or Western TN. you know these names and you also know you might see them later in the year. There has always been great prospects come out of the East. But now we can say the teams are on the ups.

Tell me what you think......And what teams in the rest of the state might give these teams some speed bumps.

AAA

Powell 23-1

Daniel Boone 19-1

Sevier Co. 20-2               

Oak Ridge 21-4

Heritage 18-4

AA

Tyner Academy 20-1 

Seymour 14-1

Walker Valley 19-2           

Oliver Springs 20-3

McMinn Central 19-3

A

Wartburg 13-3

Unaka 13-5                     

Oneida 12-5

Your list looks good to me!!!

It's soooo good to have some new blood circulating all the way to Murfreesboro :lol:

Glad you agree...Good job. I like new east blood in murphy's....

This year is like no other in the state. East Tennessee has 9 teams in the top ten in there respective class in the state. Not to mention 3 or 4 of them are in state title contention when the tourney starts. No matter who you are for you have to notice that East Tn. is definetly becoming a powerhouse for girls ball in the state. If you are in Middle or Western TN. you know these names and you also know you might see them later in the year. There has always been great prospects come out of the East. But now we can say the teams are on the ups.

Tell me what you think......And what teams in the rest of the state might give these teams some speed bumps.

AAA

Powell 23-1

Daniel Boone 19-1

Sevier Co. 20-2               

Oak Ridge 21-4

Heritage 18-4

AA

Tyner Academy 20-1 

Seymour 14-1

Walker Valley 19-2           

Oliver Springs 20-3

McMinn Central 19-3

A

Wartburg 13-3

Unaka 13-5                     

Oneida 12-5

Your list looks good to me!!!

It's soooo good to have some new blood circulating all the way to Murfreesboro :angry:

Glad you agree...Good job. I like new east blood in murphy's....

Oneida girls have gone to state a lot the last few years, not sure how they are new blood. I believe they won it in '94.

They East won't be able to be compared to the West simply because they don't have the recruiting power the West does. Most players are loyal to their schools.If every team recruited players from neighboring county's like South Greene and most of the West Schools then the East could say they are capable of being the best

Sorry but the west part of Tennessee is terrible.