Top 3 Point Shooters...Knoxville Area...

chill

Name/School/3's Made/3pt.%/Games/class....

1) Tony Fox;Knox Catholic 60--38%--17--Senior

2) Jody Fersner;Karns 54--40%--17--Junior

3) Michael Mott;Anderson County 49--48.5%--17--Junior

4) Parker Clement;Jeff County 49--48%--18--Senior

5) Kent Black;Cosby 49--36%--15--Senior

6) Matt Day;Rutledge 48--36.6%--15--Senior

7) Chase Barnard;Mo West 47--46.1%--17--Senior

8) Dandrus Whitt;Clinton 46--34.3%--18--Junior

9) Greg Gibson;Farragut 43--51.2%--16--Senior

10) Blake Carr;Seymour 43--38.7%--15--Senior

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not many high school athletes can say that they have made 60 3 pointers in 17 games...3.5/game.....Fox is a deadly threat beyond the arc....

Michael Mott seems to have the best percentage....with a close second of Parker....Parker seems to be one of the best all around players in East TN, if not the state....

Not many high school athletes can say that they have made 60 3 pointers in 17 games...3.5/game.....Fox is a deadly threat beyond the arc....

Michael Mott seems to have the best percentage....with a close second of Parker....Parker seems to be one of the best all around players in East TN, if not the state....

Parker Clement not only is having an outstanding season for Jeff.Co. in basketball, he also passed for over 1300 yards as the starting QB. Parker will play baseball in the spring, too. All this while maintaining a perfect 4.0 GPA in advanced classes. Talk about your all-around game!!! So much for b-ball coaches saying you cannot play anything but basketball!

im sure Farragut wouldn't have a problem playing you goons...i know sure as anything my church league team wouldn't either...we wouldn't mind bringing tissues for yall to wipe your faces with after we destroyed you guys and you realized that tony fox is not all the hype he's built to be after he plays some real competition

tony isnt our only player. we have connor, sheridan(whom you love), parton, and brown. its ridiculous to even say your crappy church league team would win over catholic and no i dont think Farragut would be happy to play us. if dodgen thought that way he would have called us back and scheduled up a game.

Edited by chill

they already have a busy enough schedule with tough district and region games so why would the reschedule a meaningless game against a worthless D-II school? and if i was trying to p iss you off i've done a pretty solid job! MY CHURCH LEAGUE TEAM WOULD BEAT YOU ALL! you all are no good no matter what you think but im not gonna talk about this anymore this is about three-point shooters and gibson is king