Top 3 Point Shooters...Knoxville Area...

chill

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chill,

I agree with the whole Farragut idea.

I said it in December and I'll say it now, Farragut does NOT go to the State tourney.

Well done on your post, I think Mott is a great shooter. I also like Channiot (sp?) and think that if he shot more he would be up there.

Powell's Ogen and Hall from Oliver Springs are two girls that shoot better than 99% of the guys I've seen this year.

Pure shooting is becoming a lost art, following rebounding and passing.

Chill,

I agree with the whole Farragut idea.

I said it in December and I'll say it now, Farragut does NOT go to the State tourney.

Farragut very well has a chance at State. If they keep playing well together, from what I hear they are hard to beat.

Also, Catholic has a very good chance at State. I would love to see these 2 teams play each other. I would love to see Gibson and Fox go at it.

well we will agree to disagree...im suprised fox isn't on here talking himself up

You are an idiot!!!! Do you know Tony??? Obviously not cause Tony doesnt go around talking himself up, he let his 60 THREE POINT SHOTS MADE talk for themself!!!! As for you talking about your church league team sorry to burst your bubble but do you have any idea what church league teams are made up of???? LOSERS who couldnt hack it on thier HS team

As for you talking about your church league team sorry to burst your bubble but do you have any idea what church league teams are made up of???? LOSERS who couldnt hack it on thier HS team

Are you joking???

So Kyle Waldrop is a loser who couldn't hack it on the high school team?????

He could take you, he could take me, and he could take anyone in the KIL, or probably East TN.

Maybe you should revise your thoughts.

yeah ummm oldschoolballa you might want to reconsider...and by the way, myself and melkor both used to be on our high school teams but decided to pursue different sports/activities so nice try there...and YES my church league team would play with catholic and it wouldn't suprise me if we beat them...

Greg Gibson best 3 point shooter in the KIL due to his percentage and amount made