jacketman and the clown?

orcat

Jacketman plays two high school sports, so before you open your mouth again get the facts straight because you have no idea what you or your so called friends from Kingston are talking about. We're just a great student section. Are friends on the basketball team appreciate us they just don't talk on here because most of them are not members and the others are playing or practicing basketball so they don't have time to talk on the internet. So go back to OR or OS and mind your own business.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You must not have any idea who i am then.....and whoever u get yuor information from has the wrong person too.....i play 2 sports at the highschool just like my buddy tightend told you.......none of us curded a little kid.....you are the type person who ruins it for everyone.......on numerous occasions coach sitzlar has told me we need to be even louder and meaner than we already are......he loves it when we get fired up and so does the players....if u wanna see ugly u might wanna come to the anderson county game tuesday

If these guys are cursing then the administration needs to stop this because I know for a fact that some middle school students and kids even younger than that sit in or near that section.

I have been in front of the Krazies to take pictures on a couple of occasions and I haven't heard cursing but I do know that they get on opposing players and refs pretty hard.

I will say that their behavior is similar to many other schools I've been to.

Edited by goosevol

That last post said it all "The Kingston Krazies are the best thing that ever happened to Kingston basketball."

This proves that all you guys care about is yourself, not the players or the game.

All you do is threaten to "beat up" anyone that disagrees with you.

As far as knowing who you are, I know exactly who you are.

Jacketman - 5'8, blond, usually wears a cameoflauge hat to games. Plays NO sports, but is the manager of the baseball team. Is really into music, especially the old stuff like ABBA, Air Supply and Olivia Newton John. Has never had a girl friend, and usually spends Saturday nights playing Dungeons and Dragons. A huge fan of "Sitz" and goes crazy at games trying to get his attention. Thinks that every time "Sitz" gets a dunk its for him! Wants to be a dancer.

Clown - 5'9", freckle faced (unless that is make-up) and likes to wear wigs. Not really into sports, but goes to the basketball games because he likes to see Jacketman go into a frenzy everytime "Sitz" gets a dunk. Loves animals and has a hamster named "Fizburt."

Tight End - Heavy set, which makes his clothes fit snug, thus the name tight end. Thinks of Jacketman as his little buddy (think skipper and Gilligan) and lets hime wear his lettermans jacket when it is cold.

There, that proves I know you. Every school has a Jacketman, clown and Tight End. We just don't let them be such show offs at the games.

I am done with this thread. Stay away from Oak Ridge.