jacketman and the clown?

orcat

That last post said it all "The Kingston Krazies are the best thing that ever happened to Kingston basketball."

This proves that all you guys care about is yourself, not the players or the game.

All you do is threaten to "beat up" anyone that disagrees with you.

As far as knowing who you are, I know exactly who you are.

Jacketman - 5'8, blond, usually wears a cameoflauge hat to games. Plays NO sports, but is the manager of the baseball team. Is really into music, especially the old stuff like ABBA, Air Supply and Olivia Newton John. Has never had a girl friend, and usually spends Saturday nights playing Dungeons and Dragons. A huge fan of "Sitz" and goes crazy at games trying to get his attention. Thinks that every time "Sitz" gets a dunk its for him! Wants to be a dancer.

Clown - 5'9", freckle faced (unless that is make-up) and likes to wear wigs. Not really into sports, but goes to the basketball games because he likes to see Jacketman go into a frenzy everytime "Sitz" gets a dunk. Loves animals and has a hamster named "Fizburt."

Tight End - Heavy set, which makes his clothes fit snug, thus the name tight end. Thinks of Jacketman as his little buddy (think skipper and Gilligan) and lets hime wear his lettermans jacket when it is cold.

There, that proves I know you. Every school has a Jacketman, clown and Tight End. We just don't let them be such show offs at the games.

I am done with this thread. Stay away from Oak Ridge.

thats pretty funny sounds like those guys are a little fruity

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Orcat, I am neither the clown, tight end, or the camo guy, but I know them well. The clown goes to almost every sporting event and is an awesome fan! I have never heard him say a curse word at a game. Second of all, the tight end is tall and not fat at all. The same goes for him, he is a great supporter of the basketball team and plays 2 sports for Kingston! The camo guy is probably one of the greatest Kingston fans ever! He gets the crowd so fired up and anytime their is a lull in the game he gets the Krazies fired up! By the way Orcat, I am sitting here with a basketball player from Kingston and he is fully supportive of the Kingston Krazies!

Too bad you have no one to support Oak Ridge!

Krazies for life!!

thats a bunch of horse and you know it. every Kingston game ive been to all ive heard was curse words. dont deny it. no im not saying our student section is perfect little angels b/c they arent. they are just like you all, like to raise a little

h-e-double l. but there aint no need to lie homey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Listen and listen good Orcat if i'm fat you're a cow cuz I weigh maybe 200lbs. and i'm about 6'5 so keep your comments to yourself because your info is wrong Miss Iknow everything you don't know anything so stay in OR cuz nobody in Kingston goes to OR games only OR kids go to Kingston games you know why..orcat cuz OR kids don't have a life... and one more thing if Mattye is your friend no body in Kingston likes her tell her to move to OR next time you see her because we don't want her here and stay out of Kingston cuz I know who you are... you don't know who I am...if you want to know who I am come to the game at Kingston tonight I'll wear my letter jacket so you can find my Heavy set self. See ya tonight.That is all.

ORCAT you are one huge moron.......i'm not even in the band.....and the baseball team doesn't have a manager.......ONE BIG MORON! I play baseball and football....and DJGILES you are just mad cause SITZ slammed all over you

ha slammed all over me huh. one dunk last i checked no wait a minute uh yeah i'm still right a dunk is still only two points dang i thought you almost had me there for a second. oh and what have i said that made me seem mad. i think its pretty dang funny, even though we're wasteing board space just to talk about a ugly clown, fat guy who wishes he was 200lbs, and some dude trying to blend in by wearing camo. ha. yeah im really mad. not. just histerical.

After the behavior of Kingston's "fans" last night I think orcat was all over this post.

In 30 years of going to high school basketball games I have never heard so much profanity at a game. The Kingston students used every word, and made every filthy gesture possible.

They did all of this with small children looking on. It was worse than what I could describe.

Where was the administration?

Do these students act this way every game?

Not good for high school sports, or for Roane County.

I feel stupid for defending these losers.

Kingston has a good ball club, they deserve better fans.

The Kingston Krazys are NOT the best thing to ever happen to Kingston basketball. May be the worst.

I know the other post about this group has been locked, but I feel like I must take this opportunity to appologise for the cavalier way that I have poked fun at this group, thinking it was funny. I thought it was harmless fun. It wasn't.

This group at Kingston is plain and simple, a gang of thugs. Violence at this school will continue to escalate until this band is disassembled. The administration of this school not only allows their conduct, it encourages it. The Roane County Press made a presentation to several journalism students at halftime of the game, and they emplored the Kingston Krazies, by name, to give them a round of applause. Their approval of this group is obvious. They claim that the AC students sat in the wrong section. Then move them! Who's in charge here? I have seen visitor's student groups moved by security and administration at AC many times. It's easy, especially when your talking about less than 20 kids. If profanity was being exchanged between the students, then what was the function of the security officer who stood between the two student sections? The blame for this affair falls entirely on the RCHS administration. Are we really to believe that a half a dozen AC kids tried to pick the fight with 40-50 Kingston kids after the game? That's not even credible.