Grace vs. Temple

oldtimeballer63

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a AAA school, Ooltewah stinks. I don't go to Grace or Temple, but guarantee that Temple would beat Ooltewah. I don't know about Grace, but they've played Temple close twice. Granted, you will never be the best team in your region as long as Bradley is around, but you will also never even be the second best team, which means you will never make it out of regions. Congrats. Way to hate on small schools who play other small schools and win state championships (CCS, Temple). You go to a big school who doesn't beat other big schools. Kinda sound like an idiot running your mouth where it doesn't belong. Just for the record Ooltewah wouldn't play CCS, because they couldn't take losing to a A school

you guarentee that temple would beat ooltewah? then how did ooltewah beat them by 15 i believe earlier in the season in a game that could have been much worse if most of the calls did not go towards temple, but anyway, ooltewah's guys coach has not made their schedule in the past 5 years b/c hamrick did not care about the team, he just told coach bell(the girls coach) to schedule whoever she wanted, so therefore it is not the guys teams fault they do not get to play better teams, baker probably would have scheduled many better teams if he had been at ooltewah when the schedule was being developed, they weren't scared of ccs as you say

Oldtimeballer.....not only did i see you at the game but i spoke to you.... Maybe you should not try so hard to cover your butt, and stop lying to everyone. More people know who you are than you think..... Don't try and play games with people by lying about your identity. That is childish, and you are almost fifty now, come on brother. See you in class....Heavy D

• 3 weeks later...