Getting Close to Crunch Time/ class A

supaballa

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rangerbook06 when u play teams like snice hill, tenn high and the other big schools u play it don't help much either cause that beat like a drum. But i hope it can help cause i would love too see u at state and then we can talk about it in person.

What I'm trying to say is: If you are from the east, you get little if any respect. If you play a weak schedual, you get even less. And yes playing teams that are better than you and can beat you will make you better than playing teams who have a snowball's chance against you.

rangerbook06 or schedual isnt the strongest ever, but winning games can give you confadence and that can help you over come harder games. So teams can benifit from strong and weak scheduals it just depends on how you look at it plus we played cosby(who is in the top ten) and beat them by 10. We do play teams like J F white, but theres reasons for that, like thats where we thought regional were going to be held at LMU. id rather play on a court and get use to it and give us the upper hand than get derailed by a team like science hill and tenn high(come to think of it, science hill and tenn high could schedual harder games besides unaka a 1a school, no offense).

Edited by HonestAbe

Y do you guys care so much about rankings and respect. You can get your own respect by winning in the tournys and making it to state. And you won't get as much if you lose first in the tournys. Just the way it is. And I did read his comment..and I stand by what I said. It rewards you for winning, and doesn't for losing just the way it is. But you gotta ignore polls like that, they mean nothing come post season time.

Yes, Vultor, that's what I'm going to do. I've seen Forrest play, and they are NOT a championship-caliber team. They may make it to sub-state, but no further. I've thought that all along, but thought maybe I was just being biased against them-I've decided I'm not, so off my list they go. It isn't like I'm actually picking the teams that get to go-they play for that still. Just calm down-I asked everyone else's opinion about who would make it, not their opinion on what I think.