Coach Cottrell

wrestlemom

Coach Cottrell (Collierville High School) is at Germantown Methodist. I don't have too many specifics, but I know he had a health scare. I don't want to make it out to be a bigger deal than it is. Everyone please keep him in your prayers. Hopefully, he'll make a quick recovery. Thanks for the concern. I'm sure he greatly appreciates it. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks again.

Edited by best_of_the_west

Coach Cottrell (Collierville High School) is at Germantown Methodist. I don't have too many specifics, but I know he had a health scare. I don't want to make it out to be a bigger deal than it is. Everyone please keep him in your prayers. Hopefully, he'll make a quick recovery. Thanks for the concern. I'm sure he greatly appreciates it. I'll keep you all updated. Thanks again.

I wish coach Cottrell well. In the long run this could turn out to be an inspiration to a very good Collierville team.

Good luck to all of you representing the left.

soms

Sorry if I let the cat out of the bag so to speak. I assumed the team knew since the match was cancelled. I also assumed he must have gotten sick at school. Our team is praying for him and sending a little something so that he knows we care. We are all praying for a speedy recovery.

Amen!! Please keep us posted.

soms

You know this Coach has a tendency to slip off to the hospitals when no one is watching! I think someone needs to have word with Keith or Ash on not keeping us all informed on their Dad...

I'm glad to hear that he will be in attendance on Fri/Sat at the State Duals. There is nothing better than seeing Franklin & Collierville face off in a dual! Both teams have great coaches and great athletes, you can always count on a good show.

Coach Cottrell if you are reading this, you better be taking care of yourself.

Just got off the phone with the old man! He is fine and should be getting out of the hospital sometime today. Nothing wrong with him except a build up of pure d' old meanness.

:D:D:)

Edited by sundancer