New Top 5

scbballfreak

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be the BEST you have to beat the BEST, to be the CHAMPION you have to beat the CHAMPION, and until March 13,2004 The EAGLETTES are the CHAMPIONS and then a new one will be CROWNED which will have a familiar face and will become again back to back STATE CHAMPIONS which is words we are familiar with. So run your mouth all you want, and make sure to pack your lunch when you come see us play because your team is in for a long day. About 8:30 on March the 13th Chip the tater chip aka announcer at Murphy Center will be saying your 1964,74,86,89,90,91,92,95,2000,2001,2003 and your 2004 Tennessee GIRLS AAA STATE BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS are the Shelbyville GOLDEN EAGLETTES once again back where they belong and its a long ride home for all the haters. Hey but there is all ways next year which is a familiar saying you have to use a lot also.

TO BE THE MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN

AND WE ARE THE BEST THING GOING TODAY. :):blink:

To be the BEST you have to beat the BEST, to be the CHAMPION you have to beat the CHAMPION, and until March 13,2004 The EAGLETTES are the CHAMPIONS and then a new one will be CROWNED which will have a familiar face and will become again back to back STATE CHAMPIONS which is words we are familiar with. So run your mouth all you want, and make sure to pack your lunch when you come see us play because your team is in for a long day. About 8:30 on March the 13th Chip the tater chip aka announcer at Murphy Center will be saying your 1964,74,86,89,90,91,92,95,2000,2001,2003 and your 2004 Tennessee GIRLS AAA STATE BASKETBALL CHAMPIONS are the Shelbyville GOLDEN EAGLETTES once again back where they belong and its a long ride home for all the haters. Hey but there is all ways next year which is a familiar saying you have to use a lot also.

TO BE THE MAN YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE MAN

AND WE ARE THE BEST THING GOING TODAY. :):blink:

Its a good thing this site is based on OPIONIONS, otherwise you wouldnt have anywhere to go, because people would get sick of you. Shelbyville is good, WE KNOW THIS. But they have yet to prove they are were they were last year, tell me a few teams they have played? And then come over here and look at the competition in east tennessee. There are at least 6 maybe 7 that could be beat Shelbyville, no questions asked. For once its not a sevier co fan flaunting, but to have 5 losses i dont know if i would be doing all that much since the best team over here only has four everybody else has 2. Anyway you can flap your gums all you want showtime, but when its all said and done the gold ball will be setting in a trophy case in EAST tennessee, mark my words. Whether it be my team or not it will happen. There are 8 teams that could make it to state and it will be a dogfight for only two spots. So the rest of the state better get your tickets early for the boro, to see Shelbyville go down.