New Top 5

scbballfreak

1. Sevier Co.

2. Oak Ridge

3. Mt. Juliet

4. Powell

5. Shelbyville

This is more or less how it should be.....Sevier Co. is on a roll after there 2 losses....and they are bound for the state tourney....Oak Ridge has proved after wining a tight one to Powell that tehy are good...Powell has proved them selves worthy to be up there with the rest of us.....Mt. Juliet is darn good but the more losses doesn't help the rank....and at last Shelbyville they are playing very well as usual and will give a good stand in the state tourney.

on a roll,they got drilled twice!

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Sevier Co.

2. Oak Ridge

3. Mt. Juliet

4. Powell

5. Shelbyville

This is more or less how it should be.....Sevier Co. is on a roll after there 2 losses....and they are bound for the state tourney....Oak Ridge has proved after wining a tight one to Powell that tehy are good...Powell has proved them selves worthy to be up there with the rest of us.....Mt. Juliet is darn good but the more losses doesn't help the rank....and at last Shelbyville they are playing very well as usual and will give a good stand in the state tourney.

on a roll,they got drilled twice!

Well everybody else thinks there doing a lot better except you evidently. Did you read the knox-news sentinel on wednesday, the link to it is on here, theres a pretty big right up about them. Anyway, ya they got drilled those two games, but if you noticed reading the article even the players said they werent playing as a team and they hit a really big bump in the road, but they fixed the flat tire. Which they have, and from knowing both Mel and Tina personally if either one of them sets there mind to win and to accomplish what they want to accomplish it will happen you can count on it. Lets say for instance two years ago when they won the state title, Tina won the MVP award as a SOPHOMORE, tell me the last person to do that. My point is, this is the wrong team to count out , because they are back and perhaps better than they were to start with because there playing as a team. Like i said earlier in the season when they got no respect, they'll just have to earn it back, unlike getting automatic respect like some other teams just because of there name. I really wouldn't count out Mel, Tina, Kayla, Whitney, Julie, Kristi, Ashleigh, and the rest of the bunch. Because it will come back to haunt you, heritage will find this out in districts the hard way. MARK MY WORDS.

Edited by scbballfreak

Abi Ramsey won the MVP as a Freshman, Junior and Senior. Their has been many kids win the MVP as a sophmore so check your facts. My opinion is that SC won't make it to the state. Stop getting so defensive on someone telling you your team is not playing well. I saw them play early in the year and they looked really good and watch them last week and they struggled. Alot of coaches peak their teams to early and have never seen Huskey do that but he may have. Other team that peaked really early was Mt. Juliet. Both have great coaches and if a team can be turned around then they are the coaches to do it.

Abi Ramsey won the MVP as a Freshman, Junior and Senior. Their has been many kids win the MVP as a sophmore so check your facts. My opinion is that SC won't make it to the state. Stop getting so defensive on someone telling you your team is not playing well. I saw them play early in the year and they looked really good and watch them last week and they struggled. Alot of coaches peak their teams to early and have never seen Huskey do that but he may have. Other team that peaked really early was Mt. Juliet. Both have great coaches and if a team can be turned around then they are the coaches to do it.

I think Julie Miller was MVP that year, she was all tournament though. When she was at Grundy (Last year 7AA did not win state) :justwrestle:

Edited by bob77

SCBBFREAK, OH MY!!! DO YOU HEAR THAT SOUND? COULD IT BE THE SOUND OF THE Heritage GIRLS TEAMS KNEES SHAKING AND THEIR LIVER QUIVERING??

NO I REALLY DON'T THINK SO.

JUST 2 GREAT TEAMS IN A VERY STRONG DISTRICT. BOTH TEAMS HAVE RESPECT FOR EACH OTHER. LOOKING FORWARD TO ROUND 3 EACH HAS WON ON THE OTHER TEAMS FLOOR.

I have waited long enough. Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1. Shelbyville WILL WIN THE STATE!

2. Craigmont wow plenty of athletes

3. Oak Ridge great coach, has been there

4. Sevier County

5. Wilson Central now with Clark hurt at MJ they are a shoe in to get

to tourney.

Notables Powell, Heritage, Jackson Northside, Beech, Cookeville,

White County

Of course im gonna defend my team, i wouldnt be a fan if i didnt. All im saying is that everybody is making a big mistake in counting them out because they have proved year in and year out that when tourney time rolls around they are the team to beat. If you can prove otherwise i would really like to see it. and just because they lost two games everybody that was on the bandwagon just jumps off, no see im a true fan, notice all the other people arent here anymore, i'm the one who has enough guts to stand up for my team, when eveybody else won't. And the comment i made about heritage, no team has ever done that to the bearettes, embarassing them on them home court like that, and no other team will do it agian. Thats all im saying, dont count them out! It will come back to bite you hard.

Edited by scbballfreak

Of course im gonna defend my team, i wouldnt be a fan if i didnt. All im saying is that everybody is making a big mistake in counting them out because they have proved year in and year out that when tourney time rolls around they are the team to beat. If you can prove otherwise i would really like to see it. and just because they lost two games everybody that was on the bandwagon just jumps off, no see im a true fan, notice all the other people arent here anymore, i'm the one who has enough guts to stand up for my team, when eveybody else won't. And the comment i made about Heritage, no team has ever done that to the bearettes, embarassing them on them home court like that, and no other team will do it agian. Thats all im saying, dont count them out! It will come back to bite you hard.

Year in and year out the team to beat? How many state championships have they won in the last 15 years? If they have proven year in and year out they are the team to beat I hope they have bunch of state championships to back up your comment. :P

Coaches don't hold teams back from peaking. Once you reach a high level, there are always new areas to improve upon, add another element to the team, new offenseive and defensive sets, and many other opportunities for improving their team. Holding them back from peaking doesn't make sense.

I have waited long enough. Here it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

1. Shelbyville WILL WIN THE STATE!

2. Craigmont wow plenty of athletes

3. Oak Ridge great coach, has been there

4. Sevier County

5. Wilson Central now with Clark hurt at MJ they are a shoe in to get

to tourney.

Notables Powell, Heritage, Jackson Northside, Beech, Cookeville,

White County

Excuse me you think Wilson Central is a shoe in since the injury to Clark ???? Granted she is a great player and she will be missed but lets get "REAL" Wilson Central is NO SHOE IN. I believe if you check the scoreboard they have lost their last to district games..... BOTH at home. One of the losses was to Beech and they are turning into a strong team. Mt Juliet played Beech about as well as could be expected. Losing at their place is NO disgrace. I mean they are the defending State Runner up. I still believe Mt Juliet will make it to the State. Give them a little time to adjust to not having Clark on the floor with them. SURE Clark will be missed and its ashame this happened. You people that are putting Mt Juliet down because of the loss of Clark I want to see what you have to say when the run the table and make it to the state...... I'm taking names and I'm going to be reminding you of your comments....

Give them a little time to adjust to not having Clark on the floor with them. SURE Clark will be missed and its ashame this happened. You people that are putting Mt Juliet down because of the loss of Clark I want to see what you have to say when the run the table and make it to the state...... I'm taking names and I'm going to be reminding you of your comments

I can tell that you are a true fan of Mt.Juliet, however losing Clark would be like us losing Hensley, MJ will do no better than the regions unless they have a weak region to compete agains and substate opponent i don't see them getting back to the show, however if they do and thats a big if, they won't be able to compete against Shelbyville or the powers that be in AAA without her, its a shame that she had to get hurt as before the injury i had MJ at the top of AAAnow they are no better than 10th. :D