Bears vs Cherokees

mixitup

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The JUICE has been choking this year in the big games. He is scoring the big numbers in the games that don't count but against Rhea he was 3 for 20 and against Cleveland he missed the foul shots to win the game. JUICE is not performing so good this year. Too busy worrying about all the big schools he thinks he can play at. I would take any of those top five Bradley boys over him right now. But hey, if Maurice and Webb will step up and make some baskets then we got a chance, but they can't unless they get the ball and that won't happen as long as Jujuan has it in his hands. I mean 3 for 20. Maurice is just as good but doesn't get a chance.

either way.....they cant hang

Bradley by 17 with Hammonds taking the high scorer honors

you must be yarrish hammonds' mom because you are always talking about him, even over on the stump on sports board haha, not a problem tho, way to support your kid he's a good player

Edited by scarface33

The JUICE has been choking this year in the big games. He is scoring the big numbers in the games that don't count but against Rhea he was 3 for 20 and against Cleveland he missed the foul shots to win the game. JUICE is not performing so good this year. Too busy worrying about all the big schools he thinks he can play at. I would take any of those top five Bradley boys over him right now. But hey, if Maurice and Webb will step up and make some baskets then we got a chance, but they can't unless they get the ball and that won't happen as long as Jujuan has it in his hands. I mean 3 for 20. Maurice is just as good but doesn't get a chance.

You are crazy. Jajuan is not worrying about where he is going. He knows where he can go and cant go. Another thing, if it wasnt for him the last 4 years, you guys wouldnt win half the games you have won. I wouldnt be knocking one the best players to ever step foot on the court at mcminn, he cant do it all his self.

Ok that post is about crazy... There is no way in heck that Mcminn will ever upset Bradley Central. About that comment made early on Jajuan.... if it wasn't for Jajuan there wouldnt even be a basketball team at Mcminn. He scores all the points and keeps the tribe in nearly all the games. That one post steamed my broccoli though- keep your thoughts to yourself next time, because saying stupid stuff like that will get you hurt. Go tribe and congrats to the Juice for another outstanding year