gomab2

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to tell ya Chris but mmmmmm no they wouldn't. Austin East has a good team don't get me wrong but they came over to West TN and saw what we had. They went home 0-2 losing to Jackson Northside by 20 and Dyer Co. Northisde is AAA but Bolivar is about their level and maybe a little better. Dyer Co is a middle of the pack AA team here is West TN. Nothing against Austin-East they are a good team but West TN is loaded in AA. I say it will be Bolivar vs Giles Co with Raleigh-Egypt in the mix. 2 of these 3 will be in the championship unless they end up in the same bracket.

Giles County will not even make it to the State Try. They will lose when some team out of West TN comes to town for the Sub State. GC will go in almost untested to this game. No one will say the same for who ever comes out of the West Tn side. The only thing GC will have going for them is the fact they will more than likely be playing a home game.