Mr. Basketball

sportsradiotn

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

il take Justin Hare of Bradley. He has an awesome shot and is very under control, he is also very strong. Another one to look out for is Jujuan Smith of McMinn. He also has a good shot but tends to get out of control. He is also underrated as a defender. He had a couple of blocks on hare at the game @mcminn. JuJuan isnt much of a team player though, but part of that is because he doesnt have a very good surrounding cast.

I am also going to say Justin Hare. The kid has mad game and he plays for a team that plays AS a team. Now if it were that way at McMinn County then I would stick with JaJuan eventhough he does like to shoot the rock alot. I only have one more thing to say about Justin Hare.....Y DIDNT YOU GO TO STANFORD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am also going to say Justin Hare. The kid has mad game and he plays for a team that plays AS a team. Now if it were that way at McMinn County then I would stick with JaJuan eventhough he does like to shoot the rock alot. I only have one more thing to say about Justin Hare.....Y DIDNT YOU GO TO STANFORD?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good question. Why didnt Hare go to Stanford? Y would you go to a school in Nashville when you could go to California. He must have a girlfriend goin to Belmont or somethin.