bob77

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tough to call this one. I haven't seen Marissa or Katrina play this year yet, but have heard from people who have told me they are great players. I have seen Brooke and Laura play this year and they are tough to compare as one is a smallish point guard and the other is a center, so your own likes play into a bias here. Brooke dominates a game with her physical presence, while I have seen Laura dominate a game with her vision, court sence and basketball mind. I voted for Laura Hall in this poll, but any of the four would be worthy.

if this just an individual that never wins a state championship but scores 20 a night then it goes to Beechboard.If it goes to someone that has 17 a game and wins 4 striaght state championships then it goes to hensley.you pick!!!!!!!!! something jusy dont add up.even though Beechboard is pretty dont make her miss basketball!!!!

Hensley is averaging 18 right now. Was higher untill she had to leave the York game.

Brooke's average is now up to around 26. Her rebounding average is up also after having several games lately with double doubles, including two games back to back with 18 rebounds. She also had a triple double game lately. She also leads the KIL in blocks, not sure what her average is there but probably around 4 or 5. She gets several steals in games also. I may be a little bias but she is not just a big body in the post.