bob77

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't say who is a better player...its just not fair for either one. You can have so many dirrerent scenarios..like if Beechboard played on J.C and Hensley plays for L.A....all kinds like that! I'm not saying who is the better player but i have to vote Katrina Beechboard because she's a great player that helps her team. Just like Marissa Hensley is for her team as well. So before one of these girls feelings gets hurt lets just not go there. Good luck to both of these girls.

Go Wildcats.... :rolleyes:

If Those 2 Teams Didn't Have Their Stars Then Both Teams Would Probably Be Very Horrible!

Sorry but I totally have to disagree with you. Both teams have great talent on their side. Take away the so called "stars" and yes you do take away something, but I don't think either team would be horrible. They would both still be able to compete and would still be forces to be reckoned w/. 1 or 2 players does not make the whole team. Remeber That.......

Go Lady Cats!!!! :usa:

:o marissa is a super player that has a great upside for the next level, and so does Beechboard. Both players are terrific at the positions they play for their teams. My vote goes to hensley because i know her work ethic and have watched her play and practice for several years. Hensley does more for her team she is the one. 3 straight championships for her and going for 4. Good luck Marissa and Bob77 please what is nm.