Dyer County Girls

papermate

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw a different attitude in the girls against Halls the other night. I also saw a stronger attitude in the coaches as well. Albeit against a far weaker ball club. However, the girls weren't afraid to make mistakes because they new that only encouragement would follow. There is a time to yell at a child, but these kids need encouragement NOW. Everyone knows that this is a year to load up for a stronger campaign in the future. So lets all build, not tear down. Good job coaches and girls!

In district 13AA, there is Gibson ahead of everyone, then Westview, then a huge gap, then DC and OC, then Crockett and UC.

I dont know that there is a HUGE gap between OC and Westview. I'll agree that Westview is the better team. But, the Lady Rebels are more than capable of beating the Lady Chargers. Am I calling an upset in the tournament?? Absolutely not. Am I saying that OC is better than you are giving them credit for?? Absolutely.

Anyway, it doesn't matter whose record is what now. Everyone is 0-0. Well, except for 27-0 Gibson Co. If they can make it through 13AA and the rest of the season undefeated, then they deserve to have their record displayed and keep it with them.

Best of luck to all the teams in the 13AA tourney.

Huge gap? come on now I admit there is a gap, but I would not say that it is huge. Now the Grand Canyon that is a HUGE gap. :D I think that OC is kinda under the radar they definitly have enough talent to compete with GC and to beat WV. Granted they will have to play better than they are now. I just don't feel like there is as much pressure on them and they will not be as tight or tired B) as they were last season at this time.

Anyone know where the tournament will be held this year? Is this the year they start rotating it from Dyer-Martin-Gibson???

:usa:

Edited by FullcourtPress

Bottom line:  Bellamy was out, and Westview could have named the score.....

Westview played 2 terrible quarters at DC, and let them back in the game.  Then shut the door in the 4th...

In district 13AA, there is Gibson ahead of everyone, then Westview, then a huge gap, then DC and OC, then Crockett and UC.  I was shocked Crockett lost to UC, LaRue always plays Westview tough, and did again this year.

Facts are facts, there is no place for Shelbyville and Jackson Co back to back on anyones schedule in 13AA.....that is just asking for a beating!!!

DC is getting there, and the coaches work very hard, however, the athletes just aren't there yet. " Stay off them about their sideline antics....or better yet, go to school, work hard, get certified, and put in the time it takes to be a HS basketball coach."

WESCHARGE " Stay off them about their sideline antics....or better yet, go to school, work hard, get certified, and put in the time it takes to be a HS basketball coach."

WESCHARGE --- WHY TRY TO SOUND LIKE A HS COACH, WHEN EVERYONE KNOWS YOU HAVE NEVER COACHED AT THE HS LEVEL....... THE JACKETS EVEN GAVE WILLIE T. BOTH JOBS EVEN THOUGH HE HAD NEVER COACHED GIRLS.....HMMMMMM.......

DOES SOMEONE HELP YOU WITH YOUR POSTS???