Freshman to look out for

coachlog

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some of the freshmen from York will be very good in the next year or so. One is Bobby Stockton, who actually got to play in several games this year. He shoots the ball very well and is a good player all around. The other I think will be good is Daniel Harding. He was hurt early in the season during a JV game at Livingston, I think. However, since he's healed up, he works so hard and is a wonderful post player. His attitude, though.... lol. Just kidding. I think these two will become key players and probably help out a lot next year.

This is Sevier County's best group of freshman in atleast 12-15 years. First 5 on the freshman team will have an immediate say in the huge turnaround over the next 3 years. The 20 loss seasons are over. 2 talented PG's, big man, a defensive stopper, and a kid who is all-around-rangy that will be better than PJ Burden that played a few years back with the Bears. Only had 1 loss during the freshman season.

I'm retired and I travel around the state wathching basketball. I like the freshmen the most because their playing on raw talent. These are the best I've seen in order.

1. Maurice Miller (All around player)

2. Omar Wattad (6' 4" Shooter)

3. John Garrett ( Strong as an ox)

4. Jamie Grahm (Great leader)

5. Gerald Robinson ( Quickest player in the state)

6. Cameron Jordan ( Great shooter 42" vertical)

7. Ryan Langhi ( 6' 10" Shot blocker)

8. Brian Wright ( 6' 5" Wing)

9. Jakwaun Kilcrease ( Magavock)

10.Tryce Nelson ( Shooter)

You've probably not seen Jewuan Long of Liberty play. He s one of the best freshman in the state no doubt fastest first step around the Jackson area that I've seen and I've seen a lot of good bal players.

I'm retired and I travel around the state wathching basketball. I like the freshmen the most because their playing on raw talent. These are the best I've seen in order.

In this case you should be posting alot more. Someone who travels the state watching bball should have some good insight to offer.

There is a kid that started out the year here in Oak Ridge named Anthony Gulley that could be something special if he would keep his self on the right track. He was suspended the last few games for some crazy stuff at the high school ....i thing half the school was being questioned {at least it seemed that way} but anyways he is talking about moving to Karns or Clinton and should be someone to watch for.