Sevier Co. vs Knox West

schsbears

redraiderbball, reading comprehension isn't one of your best attributes, is it?

The question was asked who else has beaten teams by 45 points this year. I answered. I made no comment one way or another on their tourney future.

Powell is not playing as well now as they did early in the year, but the components are there to play well if they can get the intensity back that they showed early on in the year.

As for the "one good win" statement you made, that's just not accurate. Powell has played a number of good teams this year, especially in the Sweet South event they played in Georgia. The Landair Tourney in Greeneville had a good field, also.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

redraiderbball, reading comprehension isn't one of your best attributes, is it?

The question was asked who else has beaten teams by 45 points this year. I answered. I made no comment one way or another on their tourney future.

Powell is not playing as well now as they did early in the year, but the components are there to play well if they can get the intensity back that they showed early on in the year.

As for the "one good win" statement you made, that's just not accurate. Powell has played a number of good teams this year, especially in the Sweet South event they played in Georgia. The Landair Tourney in Greeneville had a good field, also.

Well done......unlike redraider you post without bashing or barking out a point...kudos

scbballfreak and schsbears...I wish you two would stop getting on coacht and embarrassing Sevier County as you have been doing all season. It is fine to talk about your team doing well, but you two are just a little too bias and that makes you sound crazy. It is true that SC has beaten some good teams early in the season, but it is also true that they have not beaten anyone worth a hill of beans since the break. They have only played two worthy opponents since then and they are 0-2 in those contest. Seymour and Heritage figured out how to beat SC. It is quite simple actually, press without giving up the easy lay-up, and play mam to man defense. They figured out that the SC point gaurds (other than Uner) cannot handle the press and that Uner gets frustrated by man defense and it knocks her off her game. Seymour and Heritage also found ways to beat our press defense and that is with a good point gaurd. Uner is the only one that stands a chance of guarding a good point gaurd and she struggles when they are better than just good. I think SC will have a chance to make it back to the boro but the road will be much tougher this year than in the past due to lack of height and leadership. However, back to my original statement, please stop talking all of this nonsense and trying to bash everyone that disagrees with your obsurd statements.

Sincerely, just another fan of district 4 b-ball

scbballfreak and schsbears...I wish you two would stop getting on coacht and embarrassing Sevier County as you have been doing all season. It is fine to talk about your team doing well, but you two are just a little too bias and that makes you sound crazy. It is true that SC has beaten some good teams early in the season, but it is also true that they have not beaten anyone worth a hill of beans since the break. They have only played two worthy opponents since then and they are 0-2 in those contest. Seymour and Heritage figured out how to beat SC. It is quite simple actually, press without giving up the easy lay-up, and play mam to man defense. They figured out that the SC point gaurds (other than Uner) cannot handle the press and that Uner gets frustrated by man defense and it knocks her off her game. Seymour and Heritage also found ways to beat our press defense and that is with a good point gaurd. Uner is the only one that stands a chance of guarding a good point gaurd and she struggles when they are better than just good. I think SC will have a chance to make it back to the boro but the road will be much tougher this year than in the past due to lack of height and leadership. However, back to my original statement, please stop talking all of this nonsense and trying to bash everyone that disagrees with your obsurd statements.

Who is the one bashing there kojak. If you have noticed we havent bashed anybody since we lost, eveybody has been bashing us. So you actaully think were gonna sit there and let it happen, PROBABLY NOT. Were just fans trying to get our point across, if you dont like you can leave nobody is holding a gun to your head and making you read these posts. These boards are about saying what you think about teams, players, or wat have you. In no way is myself or schsbears bashing, its eveybody else who is bashing our team. And about not playing any teams since the break, nobody else has either why dont you go bash them, Powell has only played Oak Ridge since the break, and they lost. Shelbyville has played poe dunk little league since the break, and somehow showtime falls out of his chair everytime someone wants to compare schedules. By the way who is your team, are they that bad that you have to bash someone elses team because your to ashamed to fight for your own. Get a life, and go eat some wheeties.

scbballfreak and schsbears...I wish you two would stop getting on coacht and embarrassing Sevier County as you have been doing all season.  It is fine to talk about your team doing well, but you two are just a little too bias and that makes you sound crazy.  It is true that SC has beaten some good teams early in the season, but it is also true that they have not beaten anyone worth a hill of beans since the break.  They have only played two worthy opponents since then and they are 0-2 in those contest.  Seymour and Heritage figured out how to beat SC.  It is quite simple actually, press without giving up the easy lay-up, and play mam to man defense.  They figured out that the SC point gaurds (other than Uner) cannot handle the press and that Uner gets frustrated by man defense and it knocks her off her game.  Seymour and Heritage also found ways to beat our press defense and that is with a good point gaurd.  Uner is the only one that stands a chance of guarding a good point gaurd and she struggles when they are better than just good.  I think SC will have a chance to make it back to the boro but the road will be much tougher this year than in the past due to lack of height and leadership.  However, back to my original statement, please stop talking all of this nonsense and trying to bash everyone that disagrees with your obsurd statements. 

Who is the one bashing there kojak. If you have noticed we havent bashed anybody since we lost, eveybody has been bashing us. So you actaully think were gonna sit there and let it happen, PROBABLY NOT. Were just fans trying to get our point across, if you dont like you can leave nobody is holding a gun to your head and making you read these posts. These boards are about saying what you think about teams, players, or wat have you. In no way is myself or schsbears bashing, its eveybody else who is bashing our team. And about not playing any teams since the break, nobody else has either why dont you go bash them, Powell has only played Oak Ridge since the break, and they lost. Shelbyville has played poe dunk little league since the break, and somehow showtime falls out of his chair everytime someone wants to compare schedules. By the way who is your team, are they that bad that you have to bash someone elses team because your to ashamed to fight for your own. Get a life, and go eat some wheeties.

Just a minor correction, dildo. Both Powell and OR games have been played after Christmas. And Mt. Juliet, Shelbyville and others in the middle TN area are playing far superior competition than the "mighty" Bearettes.

scbballfreak and schsbears...I wish you two would stop getting on coacht and embarrassing Sevier County as you have been doing all season.  It is fine to talk about your team doing well, but you two are just a little too bias and that makes you sound crazy.  It is true that SC has beaten some good teams early in the season, but it is also true that they have not beaten anyone worth a hill of beans since the break.  They have only played two worthy opponents since then and they are 0-2 in those contest.  Seymour and Heritage figured out how to beat SC.  It is quite simple actually, press without giving up the easy lay-up, and play mam to man defense.  They figured out that the SC point gaurds (other than Uner) cannot handle the press and that Uner gets frustrated by man defense and it knocks her off her game.  Seymour and Heritage also found ways to beat our press defense and that is with a good point gaurd.  Uner is the only one that stands a chance of guarding a good point gaurd and she struggles when they are better than just good.  I think SC will have a chance to make it back to the boro but the road will be much tougher this year than in the past due to lack of height and leadership.  However, back to my original statement, please stop talking all of this nonsense and trying to bash everyone that disagrees with your obsurd statements. 

Just a minor correction, dildo. Both Powell and OR games have been played after Christmas. And Mt. Juliet, Shelbyville and others in the middle TN area are playing far superior competition than the "mighty" Bearettes.

Then since your so high on middle tennesee who might shelbyville have played since christmas, that is far superior compertition.

Then since your so high on middle tennesee who might shelbyville have played since christmas, that is far superior compertition.

Both teams have played Wilson Central, who is ranked.

You've been posting since 11:01 and your last was at 12:04. Are you on lunch break or are you posting during class.

If you aren't a student, you sure sound like one. :lol::P

You've been posting since 11:01 and your last was at 12:04. Are you on lunch break or are you posting during class.

If you aren't a student, you sure sound like one. :(;)

Where exactly is your dog in this fight there trueline? Or do you have one, your post has nothing to do with what we are talking about so go eat some wheeties.

I have an idea, Shut Up and let the girls play. Jeff Co. dude, get over it we blew your girls off the court TWICE. And Zing you still didn't answer my question about the girls playing sports in the off season, I'm still waiting. If you want to see the Bearettes get back their oldselves then come to the Bear Den this Thurs. If we lose then I'll shut-up but if we win, believe me, you will never want to get on Coach T again.

Where exactly is your dog in this fight there trueline? Or do you have one, your post has nothing to do with what we are talking about so go eat some wheeties.

From your response, I take it you are a student and, as a taxpayer, I find it disturbing that you have access to this site during school hours. I see very limited educational value, unless you visit the open discussion, which I doubt.

How's that for not having a dog in this fight.

I love wheeties, eat um every morning. ;):(

Trueline, just for a little bit of information, Sevier Co. is out of school today, winter break. And to the SC fan who stated experience will prevale in the SC/Seymour game. Have you checked both teams rosters, they are both loaded with seniors. It amazes me how this post became such a grudge match with Seymour. It was started about SC improving, why drag Seymour into it. Why don't the fans just let the girls play ball????