Cloudland upsets Unaka

MiNDGaMeZ43

hey preacher, i mean tdog , what is the ___________ for in your post ? just wondering . B) if you thought it , thats the same as saying it in Gods eyes. just be carefull. hey luvsbball, calm down, no ones casting stones at your son, or anyone else's son , but YOU ! your the one pointing fingers . you and tdog.. are you two related or something ? those two posts are almost the same. both of you are pointing fingers and casting the first stone. these two posts have just all but told me who you are. and a big "AMEN" to letting Donald and Johnny do the coaching, but if your who i think you are , you need to practice what you preach ! and , yes i've seen the people keeping their "lists" as you call them. and from what ive seen they are keeping up with their kids stats, points,freethrows,fouls,steals, and so on, again looks like you are the one casting stones. tdog, i wonder again, why wont the boys pass the ball down the floor ? why is that 5th guy down the floor so soon ? fast break away ? not playing both ends of the floor ? ? ? you tell me ? i dont know much about the game , but i thought both ends of the floor required all 5 players. DEFENSE AND OFFENSE !! ESPECIALLY DEFENSE !!! but, i dont know much about the game, so you explain it to me. also , i think you are totally wrong about the selfish play. lets talk about that. for instance : Cody Collins : maybe gets 6-8 ppg. why ? he's not shooting, hes passing the ball off. selfish ? NO WAY !!

Derek Cline 10-14 ppg hes not shooting either, he's passing the ball off ! selfish ?

NO WAY !! these two could put 16-20 in every game. their percentage is high. so , who's shooting ?? Tyler McCann ,no, another player who has good numbers but still only averages about 6-8 ppg, selfish? i dont think so. the two "post players" as you two are calling them, aka Josh Jones and Rusty Holsclaw, again , these are the two who should be scoring the points . ? but , Why are they only getting 8-10 ppg ? and thats only one of them , not both. why ? because they are NOT getting the Ball !! WHY ?? again , please explain this game to me. you are casting the stones,, now , you explain this to me and tell me whos selfish and whos passing the ball and whos shooting the ball and whos scoring the points ?? . and "Publicity" ? do their numbers look like players who are concerned about their publicity ? nope.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Juggheadboy...You know very well that CoachTdog and I are related. Boy his post must have hit a nerve with you. I thought you had a girl playing???? I re-read his post and he did not point a finger at anyone. If you can sit in those stands and honestly tell me that the whole TEAM is playing up to their potential then you must have better eyes than I do. If you'll go back to my post, I was the first to say that Rusty didn't play well and also in a previous post from OSUBRUTUS, I agreed that he needed to play better defense. No one on here is bashing the team. They need to be motivated, their a good bunch of boys and they all get along. And you know if you were honest, you've coached your child from the car, the den, the livingroom and anywhere else you could. Parent's always think they know more than the coaches. You know that TDog didn't mean anything personally against any particular one on the team. You may have read that into it for some reason but he didn't.

Also you mentioned his profession...well that would be an administrator for the state of TN and I really don't know how that ties into the mix of things on this board. You two are grown men, quit hiding behind this board. If you've got a problem with tdog, tell him. I don't think he'll care but I'm sure he'll listen.

Also as far as coaches go, Donald and Johnny are the best. I don't always agree with what they do, but then again I don't have too and they could care less if we do. They know what's best for the team and thats all that matters.

Could Rusty play better, certainly but so could everyone else. He did take bad shots but who didn't. Did he miss layups, yes he did but he wasn't alone. Did he miss the 3, yes he did but he wasn't alone there either.

Edited by luvsbball

well i thought i would get on here and switch the focus off of the players and put it on me i read the write up and it sounds like a team breakdown and a team step up to the plate by chs i saw the same thing that night at ehs when jchs stepped up and beat the clones which i might add didnt hurt my feelings any but to get on here and poke at each other is my job so tdog you said one and only post and came out with another thats lying ol boy but i will give you credit on your first post it was good and probably correct and you should have stopped there luvsbball way to go by defending your son correctly if you do mean it and intend on carrying through with it jugheadboy your meaner than i am with your posts but i get your drift kingof england your an idiot bottom line i have looked on maps and cant find nowhere mtn so i guess it must be a mtn in england i think you need to go back there and find you some sheep and and leave east tenn bball alone so as

I think we've all forgotten that we're supposed to be the adults and that their the kids. We need to step back, take a breath and let the kids play. The kids all get along and it's a shame that the parents can't. We get caught up in the heat of the game and say things that we normally wouldn't say under less stressful circumstances. The posts on this board are opinions only and probably every post on here about Unaka has a bit of truth in it. The kids read this crap and I'm sure they take most of it seriously. That's one reason that Rusty isn't to be on CoachT. He sees this stuff and he feels responsible for their losses. So from this point on I've stopped. Jughead, Tdog I suggest you do the same. We all should encourage each player whether it's your child or someone elses. Sometimes we forget that their on the same TEAM. Looking forward to a "peaceful" rest of season. See you guys Monday.. :D

Edited by luvsbball

well....this is my opinion and I'm sure some people feel the same way as for luvsball yes you might not post on this name anymore but just like your coachtdog you will go get a new email address and a new name i think they should be limit of how many names you can get but back to the subject at hand tdog and luvsball gets on here saying about parents keeping there lists and things have you ever noticed how the book may say collins scored 12 but the paper says 10 and rusty scored 9 in the book but the paper says 11 not one or two times but more than that but that is really not the point again but i am just saying a couple of things that people "talk" about that other people should now they are "talking" about like you hear people in tha stands saying play team ball team ball if Mr. Rusty don't get the ball pass to him but if he dribbles down the court and shoots it don't matter about playing team ball yes rusty is a great ball player and does alot of good thing for the rangers don't get me wrong and yes they keep saying on here the boys get along why don't the parents cause the boys have just learned 2 except what rusty does and go on sometimes it ain't as bad as others but at Cloudland the other night they was up 12 and rusty dribbled around the foul line and slung up about 5 or 6 shots that was not needed yea players make mistakes and yea maybe his shots wasn't falling and yea other players did shoot and miss but not 6 shots in a row he either wins the games or loses the game for the rangers i mean i seen coach ensor say 24 come here and say NO SON! we don't need that did he listen 2 his coach no he just went out there and slung it up again and about luvsball saying rusty ain't allowed on coacht they are computer at Unaka high school and you can get on coacht there i mean personally i don't think rusty is concerned about how many points he scored or tha "fame" of being a all*star but some other people close to him are and yes i do think he wants to win and i ain't saying that is a bad thing but he needs to understand his role and no i am not saying for him to stop shooting but he needs to relize if maybe (example) he gets the ball at the top of the key on the reverse they might be someone on the wing he could reverse it 2 them for a more open shot than he as i really think other people would step up and play like they can for the rangers cause some ain't if they would play as a "team" sometimes they do and some of you may say when rusty hits all his shots it fine no it isn't fine and personally i am sick of how mom and dad act towards the coaches of Unaka high school they talk about them like dogs and try to coach there son every way they can and then they turn around and praise them they are so great but one thing is funny Donald Ensor is no dummy and he knows the truth but he really don't care about what the parents think he care about Unaka basketball and the boys and i am not downing rusty well in a way i am but not to be mean to point out some things and some feel the same some may not but if rusty would just play as hard as he does for his"team" as he does when they are 6 seconds left and they down by 2 then i think things would be wonderful for the rangers i mean when rusty dribbles down the floor and dishes a no look pass to jones or delbert then everyone in the stands in going wild but then sometimes he goes down and trys to force the shot up himself when jone delbert cline whoever is standing there wide open but i could go on and on for days but i think my point is out there i will not be back on posting i just wanted this out there and i don't care who replys to me cause no matter what any of us say our minds will not change so i put my opinion out there i'm sure tdog and luvsbball will get on here saying this and say that i already know all players shots don't fall and they make mistakes and they win as a team they lose as a team but almost all the time its they win as rustys rangers and lose as why wouldn't the rangers help rusty yes that is kinda mean but the truth hurts i really don't think rusty feels that way tho! RUSTY IS A GREAT BALL PLAYER

NOT APPROPRIATE...AND SWEETIE...USE A COMMA AND A PERIOD OR TWO...WOULD MAKE READING YOUR POSTS A WHOLE LOT EASIER!

Edited by QueenBee

INAPPROPRIATE, ESPECIALLY COMING FROM A MOTHER Why don't you tell this crap to Rustys face you gutless coacht poster. At least everyone knows I'm his mom. You just couldn't let it end. It was over, but no you just had to stir it up again. I'm sure this will make him feel really good when someone tells him what was said, and no it won't be me. And as far as talking about the coaches behind their back, well you're full of crap just like your post. And having more than one screen name, well I noticed that you just got yours today. Did it take you this long from your last post to get the new name? Oh and by the way next post please use a period. I'm worn out trying to read all your garbage without any punctuation. Let this crap die and let the boys play ball. Thank goodness baseball is around the corner..... Totally different set of parents, totally different set of kids. :o

Edited by QueenBee

Well, this is a first for me, but I feel speechless. This board has really turned into a place where grown adults can hide behind fictious names to critize one another...but not just adults...people are critizing kids. Children, who are playing ball, and hanging out at school, while their parents sit at their desks at work, and fight with one another. Does that seem odd to anyone else? I have a few observations, like Armpit made, I mean BeckyPit.

1---BeckyPit is hostile. That's obvious. You sound as if you might be the parent of a child who plays sports as well. However, you too chose to be anonymous, so we don't know who your child is. Perhaps your post was motivated by favoritism...maybe your child isn't in the public eye, and you are not forced to defend or protect your child from the postings of the likes of you. Luvsball and CoachT love sports, and the Rangers...is it wrong to be proud of their son, and state their own opinions? I don't really think so. Is it wrong for you to point out the flaws of a child, using his name all over the board so that he might read it and all his friends will read it too----yes, I think that is very wrong. If you feel this strongly about Rusty's ability, don't be a coward and post as Beckypit, tell your name or even better, tell him the next time you see him. It takes a lot more courage to speak your mind to someone's face. I doubt you have it in you. I can't think of any mother, of any child, that would want to read your post, or a post like it, about their own child. I thought it was cold, and uncalled for. I am not related to Rusty, but am a friend of the family, and I know when he reads this, he will be hurt. He's a good kid...don't put things on here to discourage or bruise a young guys ego...if you don't like his game, that's your business---if you don't like his parents, that's your business too, but leave his name out of it.

2--As for Jughead...that is exactly what you are too, a Jughead. Again, why single out Coacht and Luvsbball for taking up for, cheering for, and defending their son. Since you made sure everyone knew who they were, Mr. E, we should make sure everyone knows who you are. I don't know you from Adam, but I have heard a lot about you. Like I said earlier, you are a parent, so how would you feel if people were attacking your daughter on this site? Your instinct, as her father, would be to defend her...am I right? I am pretty sure I am...because I would do the same for my daughter. You not only do you put them down for defending him, but you also drew conclusions about their post that they did not state at all. I think the next time I am able to make it to a Unaka game, I'll attend the girls game and point out all the flaws of your daughter on the court, and I'll post them here on CoachT, and see how you feel...that is if she gets to play---while we're casting stones...if she doesn't get to play will you try to get the coach fired again? I don't think we want to go there...Kenneth is a good coach, but better than that, a good guy. So again, my point is, back up off of everyone else's kids, leave them out of it, and get back to your "adult" lives. Leave the playground/ rock throwing to the little kids.

Peace and love to all!

I haven't ever quite understood what all the hype was about. The only reason us ball players got upset or angry with the other team was because of all the things that parents and fans say. I think that we could all get along if it wasn't for that. I know Rusty. I was a Lady Lander ball player. He is actually a nice guy. He just gets a bad rap b/c of all the stuff said on here. Good luck to him and the Unaka Rangers, boys and girls. Go Landers!

well , luvsbball , thats what you get for doing your own thinking. i dont recall ever saying if i had a kid that played ball, or pick-up sticks or checkers or anything else for that matter. but since, you brought it up , it SEEMS that you have it figured out, so we'll leave it at that. na, lets not.... YOU are WRONG ! I AM NOT WHO YOU THINK I AM !! but again, YOU TWO are the ones POINTING fingers, read my post VERY CLOSE, I DID NOT post any NEGATIVE comment about ANY of the Rangers. !! I THINK , ( there I go, Thinking for Myself, could be bad) my comments were POSITIVE ! I wouldn't bash the boys if none of them could throw a ball in the ocean ! They are trying ! and like you said, they do seem to get along. and that means more than winning a game. and What are you talking about tdogs profession ? what did i say ? i guess i missed that one. If your talking about the "Practice what you preach " comment , well, i tend to tell alot of people that. i haven't called any names , unless it is in PRAISE !! Read the post for what it says instead of what you want it to say. hey Joe , seems that you also need to read the post very closely. and Thanks for the complement. I guess my name is appropriate, me bein a "JugHead" and all. :o but my whole point is : COACHTDOG AND LUVSBBALL ARE "CASTING THE STONES" NOT "I" .

OK I have read enough. Alot of you know who I am and know I do not have a dog in this race but when I read that someone was going to get on here and bash an innocent girl who had nothing to do with this thread I had to reply. Luvsbball ~ jughead is not Mr E. I can promise you that. As long as I have known him and that is a long time I can honestly tell you he would never and I mean never get on here and bash a kid. I totally aree that you as a parent don't need to take that crap but again I can assure you, you have the wrong person. Juicyjoe ~ how can you in your right mind even think about doing what you said to an innocent girl when you yourself don't like what is being done. Two wrongs don't make a right. She wouldn't hurt a flee. Please! I don't know who you are and right now I don't care. I can see you don't have a dog in this race either but I am here to tell you, you have the wrong person and you will be making a big mistake. You ever think that people from other schools do this to bring players down so they don't play good against them?

Rusty ~ I am very sorry this is happening to you. You are a good person and a good ball player. You should not have to put up with this. Please ignore what they are saying.

"Unaka Rangers & Lady Rangers All the Way to the boro"

I think BeckyPitt should mind her own business honestly. This is High School basketball. Us high school students get on here and say stuff to eachother but when adults start saying stuff too players, its going a little too far. Rusty does shoot some wild shots but thats just rusty, But you cant tell me that every night he doesnt play as hard as anyone else on the floor. And you cant say not for one second that the bad stuff that rusty does outweighs the good. And yeah rusty does shoot alot but until other players step up and play basketball someones gotta carry them and 3 players playing good against cloudlnad just didnt cut it. I dont think BPitt is a ranger atleast i hope not. If your a ranger and you say stuff about your own players then thats pretty sad. Actually isnt that treason, I think a public lynching is in order here.

:justwrestle:

Guess who this is ?

Rangers #1 Fan