most exciting coaches to watch!

headtap1

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

papbear3, being the head lifeguard at the wave pool is all about exciting. :rolleyes:

the most exciting coaches that really get into it are the ones i'm most familiar with on the left side; walter x. holmes, esq., leader o' the dark side (houston) and anthony x. bradley, esq., a.k.a. beelzebub (germantown). :rolleyes:

I would have to say that Coach Bray is the most exciting coach to watch. Not only does he get into the match itself but he also tries to make people laugh.

Famous Quotes:

"You shoot, YOU SHOOT!"

"What the heck are you running!"

"SHAME!"

"What are we smoking?"

"I swear to God son if you dont start being more F*cking agrssive ill pull you off this mat right now and make you forfeit!"

And then there are the times when a wrestler looks at him for advice and he just gives them a shrug and a "who cares" look. Other times he'll just lean back prop one leg on the other and just start talkin to somebody else. He'll throw in little comments that make fun of how other wrestler have wrestled in the past or the way somebody looks but it is all in good fun. however he only does this if one of his wrestlers arent wrestling to their potential.

Having learned how to wrestle under Coach Bray I would have to agree with that. He has one of those Voices that you wake up in the middle of the night sweating in fear. :rolleyes: Just kidding coach Bray your the one who tought wrestling to warren county we will never forget. But you are pretty animated maybe thats where matt turner gets it. Ill never forget the patented hand raise signaling the ref to the table.(bout every match) That was back in the day when you wasnt scared of getting hit with a team point. Anyway Bray has my vote.

That was back in the day when you wasnt scared of getting hit with a team point.

Hey, he'll still let the ref know what's going on. I think I was at the Cordova meet, when the Ridgeway kid got up by 15. The ref didn't see it, and Coach Bray politlely noted, "Hey, that's a tech. Look at the score board." However, some how, the ref didn't see how it was his fault that he missed it. An insuing conversation led to the ref threatening Coach Bray with the loss of a team point. The funny thing was that there weren't very many people there, so you could hear every word of it. I thought Coach Bray had the right to let him know, and he wasn't about to let the ref get the best of him. I don't think I've ever seen a guy so explosive at matside, yet so calm and collected away from the mat. Coach Bray, you are a stud. Keep up the good work.