Bradley Bears vs Cleveland Raiders

mixitup

i was at the last bradley Cleveland game a few weeks ago, and i beleive that Cleveland has a very very good chance of beating bradley. If tonights game gets played the same as the last then all Cleveland has to do is have better defense on the perimeter. if my memory is correct bradley had 10 3's thats the only reason why they won the game. The worst thing Cleveland did the entire game was goin to the spread offense trying to run some time off the clock, and all that did was cuase a few turnovers to get bradley back in the game goin ino the half. Cleveland has to move the ball towrads the basket in order to win this game. I say 65-58 Cleveland in OT

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be interesting. I think many people are giving Charles Little way too much credit. What he is, is big and strong. What he's not......well, here we go. He is NOT a good shooter (anything from 5' and further, he'll shoot around 20%). He is NOT a good defensive player (yeah, he blocks a lot of shots but is slow to react when beat one on one). He is NOT a good free throw shooter (a big man must be able to shoot at least 70% from the line in high school because he will spend a lot of time there in a game). He is NOT a "team player" (APPEARS to be very selfish).

Now, all of that said, many of you know that I almost always bad-talk Bradley. Well, Bradley is probably the best team in the state and Cleveland doesn't stand a chance. Cleveland will have to play their best game all year and Bradley will have to play a sub-par game for Cleveland to stay close.

Keep in mind fans, that Cleveland referees have never liked Bradley because Bradley won't use the Chattanooga referee association. All of this in mind, Bradley will still win by 18 pts. or more. It could be REAL UGLY

I know I'll be there and I'm bringing a portable fan. Probably the hottest gym in the world.

charles little is not selfish at all. so dont even think he is. charles is a team player. how do you think jay davis has high stats like charles do? do dont be a charles hater. well bradley referees dont like cleveland so dont say bradley referees dont like bradley. it goes both ways. its going to be a good game only if cleveland dont make too many turnovers like they did the last game. if cleveland have a lot of turnovers then it wont be no game.

So does that mean that the Raiders can't beat the Bears? No, I'm not saying that...but a lot of things must happen for the Raiders to "Shock the World".

Well maybe it didn't SHOCK the world, but it sure shocked the Bradley Fans! Great Job coaching down the wire coach Green! Little and Davis did a great job against the press along with Colby and Barber and a host of Raiders!

Luckyday-No, 70% isn't anything to brag about, but it's definately acceptable. The most dominant player in the NBA is a terrible free throw shooter. He's a big man too. I agree that 70% is a percentage that most players should reach, but if a big man in high school doesn't shoot 70% it's not neccesarily something to be ashamed of either.

Oh yeah, guess Little came up big tonight. Congrats Cleveland

Luckyday-No, 70% isn't anything to brag about, but it's definately acceptable. The most dominant player in the NBA is a terrible free throw shooter. He's a big man too. I agree that 70% is a percentage that most players should reach, but if a big man in high school doesn't shoot 70% it's not neccesarily something to be ashamed of either.

Oh yeah, guess Little came up big tonight. Congrats Cleveland

I don't have any stats but I do have some comments. Cleveland boys finally put together four quarters of basketball and beat a very good Bradley team. The boys played great and deserve a lot of credit but I also have to give credit to Coach Green. To say it plain and simple, Aaron Green OUT COACHED Kent Smith. Bradley didn't lose a player from last year's state runner-up team. They are loaded with basketball talent and can go deep on their bench with a lot of experience. Cleveland, on the other hand, lost 7 seniors last year and their starting point guard in Tim Cooper. Cleveland basically plays two seniors, two juniors, and two sophomores with three of those players having very little varsity experience. It is obvious that Bradley has more talent than Cleveland and that last night's game came down to the heart of the players (which they get from their coach) and coaching. Congratulations Raiders and Coach Green!

i dont think it came down to coaching, how can you say that aaron green out coached kent smith in that game? it just came down to that Cleveland hit their shots when they needed to and bradley didn't, i mean how many times are you going to see kellen pickel go 0-5 or maybe 0-6 from behind the arc, and i dont believe yarrish hammonds hit one either out all the ones he shot, that just doesn't always happen...it just so happened that jay and colby hit the 3's when they needed them and charles elevated and dropped the ball down with ease, it was a great win for the raiders, but i dont think it will happen again this year