Govman and ETCoach--HAHAHAHAH

fatjoe8

etcoach and Govman, how does a West team that only had 6 victories, defeat a stout William Blount team that was on an overachieving roll??

West doesn't have an Aaron Eakins or a coach like Baumman (sp?), they don't have a gibson or torrence, a gaskin or tipton, just a bunch of athletes with no shooting ability, but somehow they pulled off the IMPOSSIBLE Thursday night in beating William Blount. etcoach, given your vast "knowledge" of District 3AAA basketball, how did this EVER happen? This is the same West team that had lost their last game to the worst team in the area, Sevier Co. Please explain how this happened Govman...could it be William Blount just plain stinks?

Oh well it's possible...

I'm so glad William Blount was there to soften the fall for West's losing streak, which included losses to top 15 national powers Sevier Co. AND Heritage

the other loss in the slide was Farragut....all 3 teams that South Doyle has beaten this season---coincidence, I THINK NOT

William Blount = 1st round district LOSERS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Edited by fatjoe8

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

William Blount was in USA TOday's powerhouses. How? They are just a Blount County team that is third or fourht in their district. Also did Wb and West play last night, if so, how did Wb lose to west?

A) You need to detect my sarcasm and hate for William Blount

;) YES, HOW DID THEY LOSE TO WEST??

we're waiting for an excuse from etcoach or GovMan

FatJoe,

I don't believe anyone (besides you) has deemed WB a powerhouse team this year. I believe people have commended them for doing really well in the midst of a rebuilding year. Losing to West was a bad break, but I won't take anything away from West. They have some good athletes and they are capable of beating some good teams when they are "on".

Your team, South Doyle, the team that before the season began you said was the "best team in Knoxville" (that's a direct quote) ... how did they do against West this year? And how did they do against William Blount?

Just keeping it real.

WB leads 47-40 with 50 seconds and they flat choked at the Free Throw line and West scored the last 8 points. That is unfortunate for them. The best thing it did, though, was move your mighty Cherokees to 6th in the district. Congratulations on being better than 2 teams in the district, Heritage and Sev County. Excellent season thus far. By the way, good luck in the tournament. Hopefully, you can beat Heritage and then Bearden to get to your home court for the Region. But you must beat Bearden at Bearden. Another non region year for the Kees. Maybe next year.

WB leads 47-40 with 50 seconds and they flat choked at the Free Throw line and West scored the last 8 points. That is unfortunate for them. The best thing it did, though, was move your mighty Cherokees to 6th in the district. Congratulations on being better than 2 teams in the district, Heritage and Sev County. Excellent season thus far. By the way, good luck in the tournament. Hopefully, you can beat Heritage and then Bearden to get to your home court for the Region. But you must beat Bearden at Bearden. Another non region year for the Kees. Maybe next year.

just wait chump...just wait

this message board will be BLOWN UP with posts when William Blount is bounced FIRST ROUND baby

FatJoe,

I don't believe anyone (besides you) has deemed WB a powerhouse team this year. I believe people have commended them for doing really well in the midst of a rebuilding year. Losing to West was a bad break, but I won't take anything away from West. They have some good athletes and they are capable of beating some good teams when they are "on".

Your team, South Doyle, the team that before the season began you said was the "best team in Knoxville" (that's a direct quote) ... how did they do against West this year? And how did they do against William Blount?

Just keeping it real.

It's not your losses early that hurt....it's the losses late that hurt

ouch...

govman - etcoach. I was almost a believer in the govs until last night. All the hype was just too much. Now they must get a win against a quality team to bring me back. What is wb's record against winning teams as opposed to losing teams? I see Alcoa is next up, now this would bring some respect. Also, Govman high school teams don't rebuild unless they recruit. You play with what you have. Now there are some schools in the area that do reload(rebuild) through this method, but not wb.