Post-season Tournaments

enfuego

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrestlemom, if you are who I think you are, it would be awesome to see your husband on the mat. Is he wrestling this year?

BOTW, I am TJ's (& RIley's) mom, as I'm sure you know. However, based on comments made on other threads, I think you think a different man is my husband. I think you think my husband is a Bolton dad with black hair. My husband is a redhead. As far as him wreslting, who knows. I think he may retire undefeated.

He'll get a kick out of your comments. I was right though wasn't I? You did think my husband was a different man, didn't you?

We are true blue Bolton fans. You should see my husband at the football games. The boys no longer play football but he still grills for the football team's concession stand. He is the one who started everyone using cowbells.

He'll get a kick out of your comments. I was right though wasn't I? You did think my husband was a different man, didn't you?

We are true blue Bolton fans. You should see my husband at the football games. The boys no longer play football but he still grills for the football team's concession stand. He is the one who started everyone using cowbells.

Oh, no ma'am. I know exactly who Mr. Hannah is. I've been familiar with him for a while, although I've never met him. He brings plenty of excitement to the sport.

Well then, when I meet you in Chattanooga, I will have to ask you about a comment your brother made about him. Nothing worth posting, just a comment that I have always wanted explained. It is no big deal, not upset, just curious.

I will have lots of flyers about our tournament there so please make sure to get as many as you need. I am in the middle of printing off the last of 400 now.