Franklin 78 Centennial 66

FHSrebel27

your right, i should lay off the officials. They did do a good job through most of the game. towards the end of the game the calls became a little shady but they went both ways and i guess that is fair.sorry for whinig so much.maybe im just a baby. :)

They did go both ways. I promise though... compared to the past two really big games (BGA and Brentwood) for us, those were GREAT officials.

And you have to admit, the 15-0 run was more Franklin's doing than the officials...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it was the cloggers that got the rebels fired up. The atmosphere was great. I'm glad that school administrators realize that the word being chanted back and forth is inappropriate. It amazes me that with the wealth of intelligence in this Community...that's the best cheers they can come up with.

Tunovers from hussle and offensive boards made the difference. Holland had a great 2nd quarter and Murray had a good 4th quarter. These guys have to bring more power to the post, Barnes is having a rough time by himself.

I thought the turning point was when Drew Holland picked Folad's pocket and took it the length of the court. That one play seemed to cause a comlete meltdown of Centennials offense. I gues that was about the time Jay Johnson realized he could apply the press and cause massive frustration. From that point on the pipeline to Carden was clamped down tight by Barnes and the run began. Kudos to John O'Rourke for his gutsy play....he wanted some payback...he got it in spades!

Edited by BigDogDaddy