8AA

Rahobk

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if you know who you think are the best 4 teams you can't say who will be the 4 who go to the regions because you don't know who will play who in the district tourney and most of the teams can end up anywhere from #2-#7 going into the tourney, but if I had to make a guess I would say the four would be

1. MLK

2. Station Camp

3. Greenbrier

4. David Lipscomb

I think DL will make it cause they will be able ride a huge road win at MLK into the tourney. MLK will def advance to region. Station Camp seems to be improving every game and could "upset" some people in the first round. East Lit. is hot at the right time. I think HFA will make it to region because they are a complete team. Greenbrier seems to be on again off again from the little I know about them, but when they are on they can beat any team easily. It will be interesting to see them when Lipscomb travels Tuesday. I don't know what to think about Brewer High. They will not beat DL now that Hopkins is back and because the Bomb Squad is in his head. I hope that a lot of the students can make it to the tourney to get the atmosphere rowdy.

This is what it looks like going into the last week in 8AA...

1.Martin Luther King (12-2)- mon. @Station Camp, fri Hume-Fogg

2.David Lipscomb (9-5)- tues. @Greenbrier, fri Springfield

3.Portland (9-6)- thurs @Station Camp

4.Hume-Fogg (8-6)- tues @Macon Co., fri @MLK

5.East Literature (7-7)- tues Station Camp, fri Greenbrier

6.Greenbrier (7-7)- tues DL, fri @ East Lit.

7.Station Camp (7-6)- mon MLK, tues @East Lit., thur Portland

8.Springfield (5-10)- fri @DL

9.Macon Co. (0-15)- tues Hume-Fogg

Other than 1, 8, 9, there are still a lot of seeding to be filled. This is a Huge week in 8AA.