District 4 A/AA

the one

Welp ladies and Gents. another exciting season of soccer in the best district. L.C. is still the heavy favorite winning the district the last 4 years. I do not expect Kingston to finish third this year, they are more talented then ever, if they can work as a team or not is still unpredictable. I do not see Onieda getting the 2 spot. Still very young, and I think their a year away. They will give the top two trouble in regular season, maybe even beat one of them, but still too young to know how to win the big games. L.C. is looking strong as always with the defending state player of the year(Mitch), James, and Roberto. Kingston is looking strong with lots of talent. McMillan, Day, Conrad, Scarbrough, Meredith(he's back), and the excellent play of freshman Thomas Scarbrough. The two brothers work well together, as well as the combo of McMillan and Meredith. The indoor play of Kingston impressed me by tieing Bearden 5-5, and smoking CAK 11-3. They faced L.C. twice, but with the absence of Micheal Day both of these times. My prediction is too early, but it looks as 1.) L.C.

2.) Kingston

3.) Oneida.......Like I said, L.C. looking strong with Thomas, but you can't label a team out with the best keeper in the state(Day), and the best shooter in the district(McMillan). Untill next time readers, Go hard or Go Home!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Kingston has a great shot at the district this year over lc they have an impressive offense and a solid defense.They have a great new coach that no one has seen before and hes going to make more of an impact than everyone might think. Michael Day is no doubt the best keeper in Tennessee and kingston is adding four strong freshman this year. it will be interesting to see them face lc

Edited by StrYKer31

Day is nothing less than a beast, even though at times he can be theatrical haha. Good keep none the less. Another keeper to watch out for in this district is Marcus McColluch from Oneida. Ask LC and Kingston, he's pretty good. The kid's only a sophomore too. He had a good D last year and this year's won't be bad either. Just wanted to give him some props too.

Edited by pennyplay6254

The preseason rankings haven't been relased. Expect them to be out in a week or two. My top 5 preseason picks:

1. CAK

2. CCS

3. Lenoir City

4. FRA

5. Oneida & Kingston (even)

Top 5 District Picks:

1. Lenoir City

2. Kingston & Oneida (tie)

3. Anderson Co.

4. Loudon

5. Scott Co.

As we know, anything is possible, so at this point it is hard to say who really has the best team.

This is one of the greatest districts in the state. LC and Kingston are always ranked high. Oneida is great. And the lower ones always hustle and give it their all. It will be a great year.

1. LC

2. Kingston

3. AC

4. Oneida

5. Loudon

There is NO WAY AC is over Loudon or Oneida.

Loudon beat AC last year 5-1 and Oneida beat them 3-0.