District 4 A/AA

the one

Oneida had a pretty good season last year. Kingston is gonna be down this year i believe but still have mcmillan and day in the goal. Can anybody tell me who kingston's coach is this year? Pennyplay do you play soccer for oneida?

Kingston new coach is Chris Campbell, although they lost a very good in Luc. I believe they will be a good team.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The preseason rankings haven't been relased. Expect them to be out in a week or two. My top 5 preseason picks:

1. CAK

2. CCS

3. Lenoir City

4. FRA

5. Oneida & Kingston (even)

Top 5 District Picks:

1. Lenoir City

2. Kingston & Oneida (tie)

3. Anderson Co.

4. Loudon

5. Scott Co.

As we know, anything is possible, so at this point it is hard to say who really has the best team.

Leak out of Oneida is the Indians are going to be a force to be taken seriously this season. Swain has a few additions to an impressive returning line-up, and they feel on a competitive level with all the big boys. When this teams b-ball players get to the field, they will be able to compete strongly with anyone in the East. Last year was a good foundation for the Indians to build on, and they won't be allowed to rest on past successes with that coaching staff intact. Look for the Tribe to give all the teams in the area good, clean, hard-fought matches. I can't wait to see if the level of skill continues to rise because they have been coming on for several years now. B) Hey, Kendren! I'm bbbbaaaaacccckkkkk! :wub: