Chad Hunter From Gordonsville

Uncle Marvin

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

we love you chad. you are tough as they come, and i know god is on your side. a lot fo people are praying for you chad, a lot, because they love you, and your family. ie known you guys for a while now, and i now have a new respect for yor family and the type of people they are. they are staying dtrong for you and everyone else. everyone, pay for a miracle, he needs one. ANYTHING is possible with god, even chad coming out of this strong. pray relentlessly, especially this weekend, its the most critical time. love you chad.

As a friend and teammate, I know that chad is a fighter and he will not give up. He is a healthy kid and has a lot going for him in his road to recovery. He is very strong, and i believe with all my heart that he will make it. Its just not the same without him, but he is holding on. The power of prayer is unique, so everybody in every county, continue to pray for him and his family. Keep Fighting.

Edited by Brennan

Since I first heard about Chad's accident, I have really started to take notice of parents at basketball games yelling at their kids, and fans yelling at whoever they feel like screaming at for whatever reason.

Something like this should make those people step back and look at themselves and realize that it is just a game! It really makes me sick to see kids treated like they are in high school athletics. There are more important things in life.

Chad is in the prayers of Moore County and all of District 11A, as are all those close to him.

I have an update on Chad. He is now out of his coma and everything is looking good for the moment. Also, they are slowy weening him off of the respirator, so he is doing a little bit of breathing on his own. He has been shrugging his shoulders and clearing his throat, trying to cough, and they say that is a very good sign. Also, there is good blood flow to parts of his brain, but not as good to others.I am not a member of Chad's family, I would like to say thank you to everyone for all of your prayers. It is so good to know that you don't have to go through something like this by yourself. As everyone on here has proved, the power of prayer is AWESOME!! Please continue to pray for Chad, and keep is family in your thoughts as well.

CH24

Edited by setter1704tgr