Best Goalkeeper

GK05

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never heard of him... howd loudon's season go last year?

they evened out, 4-4 i think on the district.

kris ford is definately one of the best keepers around, probably the best in the district. You don't hear much about him because well, goals get scored pretty easy on him, but that's not his fault. He plays amazingly and the best he can do with a lackluster defense. He has to work harder than most keepers because he doesn't have a good d backing him up.

The keeper that was mentioned earlier that transfered to cleveland is ALL HYPE. i went to a camp with him... he wears the right clothes has the right look to be a keepr but holy crap when he gets near a goal stand back- it'z ugly. if the kid dove on his stomach one more time during training i was gunna ask him to stop cause it was too painful for me to watch... i will admit he's athletic but you have to be more than athletic to be a keeper or any other type of player in soccer. they have 2 good keepers tyler bahn and another kid i forget his name but i think cleveland should start tyler - prolly the most physical keeper i've ever seen and he can make some great saves... but he is still my back-up in select B)

whats up temper? appreciate the recognition... as far as the district we only lost 3 starters that are pretty easily replaced and hopefully we will have a little more of a scoring threat... i know shelbyville lost a few seniors but they are known for a good program with a real cool coach... we play lincoln county and lawerence county early in the season but not really familiar with their team from last year except we lost to lawerence county and tied lincoln and had someone break their leg in both... not sure about coffee or tullahoma i know they both lost their keepers... thats about all i got... i can get back to you on lawerence and lincoln in a couple weeks after we play them

Yeah Columbia Central has an exc ellent keeper, but to say his team stinks in ridiculous. He has an incredible defense playing in front of him. Zac Walker is an incredible sweeper. He didnt join the team until the 7th game last year because of basketball. Well Columbia Centrals basketball team ended their season tonight so that means he will join the soccer team this week. He is definitely the best sweeper in the district and possible the region. Jeremy Ware plays left back and is equally as good. Their offense is mediocre but with this incredible defense they should go far again this year. 10 shutouts last year including 5 in the post season.