Best Goalkeeper

GK05

kris ford is definately one of the best keepers around, probably the best in the district.

Not at all. The best keeper in their district is Michael Day of Kingston and Oneida's keeper is pretty good too. I've seen Loudon play and if this is the same guy I saw then he isn't close to Day in goal. Day is bigger, smarter, quicker, way more technically sound, and does a better job organizing his defense.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sevier co. keeper , are you kidding all-district!??! please, dude had on like $10 pair of gloves and he played as good as they were worth when Franklin played him. our jv played about the whole game and we won 2-1 . but they had a questionable pk cuz some dude had a cast and the ref felt sympathetic for him.

Edited by shs01

I haven't seen all of the goalies in the state but last year's MUS goalie has been well coached and he reads PKs better than any goalie that I have seen in HS soccer. He is very quick and commands the box well. Grace's goalie Carlos ... is one of the best in Tenn. but there are advantages to being large in the box and he is not. He makes up for it by playing very smart and reacting very quickly. Great hands too. Trey Myer is also one of the best, big, quick, great hands, commands respect from both sides in the box. Glu is great too, fast, great hands and cat quick.

apparently this fra player is trying to bring a little added spice to our rivalry, and while i credit you guys for being a good team with lots of skill i like our chances this year against you better than last year. We dominated you guys in football and basketball this year, so why not add soccer to the list as well.

i second that... chris white is without a doubt the best keeper in the state, maybe the nation... haha probably not but at least in state

• 2 weeks later...