7aaa

CRACKER

1. BLACKMAN- RETURNS ENTIRE PITCHING STAFF

2. RIVERDALE-BEST HITTING TEAM IN DISTRICT.

3. OAKLAND- ALWAYS FINDS A WAY TO COMPETE. SS BIG QUESTION FOR THIS TEAM.

4. WARREN COUNTY-LOOK FOR TEAM TO BE A CONTENDER.

5.COOKEVILLE- NEW COACH, NEW ATTITUDE. YOU NEVER KNOW!

6. LEBANON-NEW COACH, WILL BE BETTER.

7.WHITE COUNTY-LOST QUALITY PLAYERS- WILL STRUGGLE TO COMPETE.

8. SIEGEL-NEW SCHOOL, WILL BE EXTREMELY YOUNG. GIVE THEM A COUPLE YEARS.

JUST MY OPINION. LIKE TO SEE HOW OTHERS FEEL ABOUT THIS DISTRICT.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackman has had the same pitching staff for the last 3 yrs and every year their record has improved. With improvement this year they will no longer be co-champions of 7AAA ,they will be lone champs! Oakland and Riverdale took big hits inplayer graduation.Riverdale hitters are slightly overrated.Oakland had fewer players to reload with thanks to Siegal.Still the season may come down to injuries,coaching,and a bit of good fortune. I wouldn't bet against any of these 3 teams no matter who they are playing against.

I will agree riverdale lost respective pitching in the graduation class last year. but do not underestimate this years pitching. they will be young but with enough experience. as far as their hitting goes, no one in the state will be able to contend with them. they are loaded 1-9. they got the power in the 3 and 4 spot with speed through the rest.

It should be another great year in 7AAA. I look for some good things from Lebanon (great new coaching staff) Cookeville, Warren County, White County. siegel will make some noise as well, but just to young of a team to compete this year in one of the strongest Districts in the state. But it should come down Blackman, Oakland and Riverdale. Each team has holes to fill and the team that does that the best should win!! If not it could be a tie breaker again!!

Best of luck to all!!!