Freshman

hulkamaniac

This season of 2004 presents and holds alot of young freshman that are really excellent at socccer. theres are a bunch from ND such as Casey johnston, Ben Daugherty, and Drew hollenbeck. and from mccallie that have Nouri, and baylor too many to say. In your opinios what team do you think will have an impact with their freshman players???

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that if the school picks fairly than there should be numerous freshman playing, and i believe that they trully will make an impact on the out come of the games. True they are smaller than most players, but i have attended some of their practices at ND and Mccallie and im truly impressed with the freshman line that ND has (Ben Daugherty, Casey Johnston, drew hollenbeck) I checked and they had all played on ODP....

Warren County brings up two very skilled players the the 7-AAA table. Tucker Chastain and Coty Cowans. Chastain is an excellent keeper that will undoubtedly make a name for himself in the future. Cowans, however is a very gifted mid-fielder with unparallel skill for his age. Both will be assets to the WCHS team this season as well as seasons ahead. The best of luck to my former squad. And beat COOKEVILLE!