Volunteer Falcons Baseball

CHHS72

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Real bad news for B Dub. Hopefully it's not a real bad break and he can be back as quickly as possible. I know it's killin him. I talked to him a couple of times this week and he was really excited about this team and it was looking like he was going to be a big part of it, playing outfield and catching probably once a week.

Brandon, I hate it for you bud, heal up quick, we need you back as soon as possible.

For you guys that commented on the field. Thanks! You guys know quality when you see it HA! HA! :D If Im' not mistaken some of the comments come from you guys that have been at the field on weekends bustin' your rears trying to make this place better. Our fans and players need to realize the hard work you guys put into it. We all know the coaches appreciate it because they've been right there with us. Thanks guys. The hard work is starting to pay off.

Any Falcon fan that wants to get involved you can contact Coach McClain or Rogers, Daris Green , Jimmy Morelock, or Dale Byington and they will get you right in there. B):)

GO FALCONS!!!

Dang, what happen catch? I know you'll be back as soon as possible.

On another note we need a ditch-witch to run a new line to the scoreboard. This will need to be done soon. If no ditch-witch can be found we will be up there with a pick and shovel, or we could ask WaCo if he knows of a team of trained moles we could use for the day.

The schedule for this week looks like this...

Monday @ East 4:30

Tuesday TN High @ Home 4:30

Saturday Watauga Conference Jamboree @ Unicoi 12:00

Im sure Coach Mclain will be trying to get a few more scrimmages for this week especially if its supposed to rain monday and tuesday.

Edited by doubleplay96

That is very bad news for B Dub he was a starter in outfield and was going to catch quite a bit and was actually hitting pretty well now that hes out of the lineup for about a month probably JC will step in there in right and doesnt look like Bart will be pitching for a while unless we can find another catcher. Hope your wrist heals soon B Dub we need ya!

Hey guys, Thanks for all the support, i wouldnt be able to live without baseball if it wasnt for yall, rob thanks man for sittin with me at the ER, your a true friend and i'll never forget that. Also just cuz my wrist is broke that dont mean i wont be up at the field watchin and tellin yall to bust ur butts. im really upset this happened especially this year, i had my mind set on baseball and i was thinking it would be a good year for me. But im not done yet, doc says a month or so and i'll be back on the field, i just wanted to thank yall for all the help n support uve given me, but dont give up on me cuz im healin asap and im ready to play some ball. in the mean time guys keep bustin ur butts and workin hard. Todd sorry bud it doesn look like i'll be a lot of help workin on the field but i'll see what i can do. Thanks again for everything guys, i couldnt make it through this without yall!

!!!!Go Falcons!!!!!

VOLUNTEER BASEBALL FIELD--- ONE OF THE BEST IN UPPER EAST TENN.

WHAT A VIEW BATTING INTO THE MOUNTAINS

COACH CHUCK HAS REALLY SHOWN HE CAN WORK UP A FIELD BY THE WAY HE AND HIS STAFF HAVE THIS ONE LOOKING.

GOOD LUCK TO THE FALCONS AND TO THE COACHES ON THERE JOURNEY FOR A CONF.TITLE

Is the jamboree scheduled for 12 or do you guys take the field at 12?

The Jamboree is scheduled for 12 i dont know what time we take the field i know there having a HR Derby and probably other activities and im not sure who we play but if they do it like they do the Basketball Jamboree which i think they do then we play who we played the 1st round of the District Tourny last year and that would be Elizabethton.

it was 2-1 Volunteer yesterday going into the 5th and coach subbed so i really dont know who would've won but it wasnt a bad scrimmage. Captian Dano hit a HR and i believe we found a new southpaw on the mound so it was a good day.

Scrimmage @ TN High Today.

Edited by doubleplay96