Tennesse Lacorsse

crkjon

Hi, i am over here at maryville high where we are starting up a lacrosse team for the first time this year. I have already contacted tssaa and they have told me they do not sanction lacrosse. Is there a tournament at the end of the year or n e thing like that?? Also there really doesnt seem to be a whole bunch of schools that participate in Lacrosse in tennessee, at least east tennessee. Who are some east tennessee schools, other than farragut, that have Lacrosse teams??

Edited by crkjon

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tennessee Lacrosse is governed by the Tennessee Scholastic Lacrosse Association. Farragut and the West Knoxville Club teams are the only two teams in the Knoxville area but Chattanooga McCallie and Baylor field teams as well as the Webb School in Bell Buckle. Lacrosse is also sanctioned in North Georgia so there are multiple opportunities for games there. If you need any help forming a team just ask.

Hey Crk I can give you some e-mail addresses or phone numbers if you guys want to try and set up a scrimmage. :wub: I'm at farragut high so we wouldn't be that far of a drive for you guys. There is also a West Knoxville Team (mostly Webb and Bearden kids) who would probably do a scrimmage with you, or even a game.

Edited by ej3723

Hey crk do are you guys actually playing games this year?

I am not sure yet if we are going to play n e games this year or not, we are just now trying to get everything organized and we have our first team practice friday so we are not really prepared YET for a game, but who knows what the future may hold. All of us that are playing are fairly familar with the game so we should catch on quick. We definatly hope to play some teams this year but its hard to say right now.

Hey Crk I can give you some e-mail addresses or phone numbers if you guys want to try and set up a scrimmage. :lol: I'm at farragut high so we wouldn't be that far of a drive for you guys. There is also a West Knoxville Team (mostly Webb and Bearden kids) who would probably do a scrimmage with you, or even a game.

Hey thanks alot for the offer, I am sure me and the guys would love to get a few scrimages or even games with you all sometime this year. I am not too sure if we are ready right yet for anything real big but we definately need to get a scrimage or a game against one another in the near future.

Oh and just one more thing that I have been thinking about........since it will only be farragut and maryville in D1 for the state of tennessee, does that mean that if MHS wins against farragut, then we will be the D1 tennessee state champs??? lol just saying, but it would be nice to add one more trophy to the case