Shelbyville vs. Jackson County Score

flemtone

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well...I believe I remember a "little ole AA team" called Upperman beat Shelbyville 2 years ago...so I guess it just depends on how long you consider "a long time" to be????????

Ah yes now that you mention it i do remember that, a win is a win, however i also remember that Fuller and one or two other starters did not play in that game but none the less thats old news just like this game. :D

When I tried to get to my car last night, I was full court pressed by some of the fans. If the game was in Jackson County, Shelbyville might not have had any players for the second half. 15 3 pointers, ouch. :lol: In all fairness to the girls, they were only down about 35 when the starters left (as if that was good). I think that this score means about as much as Jackson County beating Clarkrange by 40, is Shelbyville 51 points better than Jackson County, NO. Did they win by 51, yes, I was there and I witnessed the trashing. That 2 point 4th quarter didn't help too much (the subs have got to step up and at least score when they get in, sheesh) ;)

No, CSS brought in the weekend sports guy from Channel 4 in Nashville and Cannon County's Coach (I Think) to do it. They seemed very surprised by the outcome, or the degree of it. He was much prettier than I ;) and paid much more money :P . I do the re-broadcast for a local company called G&L Sports Unlimited. It's run on the local Channel 6 on Cable. BTW for anyone out there listening its very simple to do. The cable companies have a local access channel that charges by the hour to put stuff on. If you find a few sponsors and the High School agrees you can be a STAR :lol: in no time. :lol: Anyway last nights game may have started a fire in Jackson County. Perhaps to win the AA Championship again. I feel I'll see them at MTSU in a month for sure.