1A Softball

sportsguy1

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sportnut, my guess is because she is from Ezell. They are rivals on any surface they compete on. Safe to say everyone has rivals. :lol:

Ezellsoftball04, are you saying the group from last year has not improved, or are you saying the gap at second and behind the plate will not be filled by the same level of talent that played in those positions last year? I think the lady on the mound for Goodpasture as well as her back-up might take offense to you saying they aren't any better, but I am assuming they will still like you as a person after the games are over. :lol:

By the way, Hutchison's canons have only gotten bigger! They're almost as big as yours!

Also, who is filling your vacancies left by your grads and the transfer to Goodpasture?

I think Columbia Academy will be good this year also...I have been watching them some and they are looking pretty tough. They are playing TONS of games this year so should get a lot of practice before tournament time. They also have a new great pitcher and excellent senior leadership. I think we should expect to see good things from them...

The last thing I am concerned about it the gaps in Goodpastures lineup (if there are any). And I am not negative when it comes to GHS, I know what their players can do, but I just think that Callie and Amanda's experience and leadership will be missed. I think my friends from GHS would agree with me.

I have 3 very good friends that play for Goodpasture. Trust me, what happens on the field does not effect those relationships. I love my friends from GHS, and even though we are all business during the game, we are cracking jokes and eating together after the game. (ofcourse we're eating, we are softball players!)

Toni is jacked! I don't know about her catching up to me, but she can try.lol. I have been workin out with her sister some over at Gold's Gym, and she is tellin me a lot of trash on 'ole Toni. I am just playing, her sister is cool, I see her a lot and Toni isone of my best friends, she knows I love her, even though she tends to make me look bad over at third. It's all good. :D She knows shedoesn't want any of this. lol

that's right... with only one loss (to the afore-mentioned, dominant Goodpasture team), the lady lions look to have a great season, surprising their unsuspecting foes...

wow... cpa dominated maplewood 17-2... they are going to dominate with newcomers caitlin "carter" hammond and kara seat... plus they have elizabeth nuismer... how can they lose (to anyone except goodpasture)

Lake County Lady Falcons are unbeaten so far this year.. this is a team that has improved to 110% better... yall better watch out region 8a and district 16a cause the falcons are comin for u!!!!

Go Lady Falcons!!!!

-lady falcon 32

Even though Lake Co. is much improved from last year, South Fulton is just a step ahead of everyone else in the region.. <_<