Baseball in Anderson County

TankTalk

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well everybody, i apologize for all this foolishness you have read. i apologize for some of the things i said. i will even apologize for some of the things glass9 said because i know who she is now and i know shes psycho and she cant help it. someone who i greatly admire talked to me today about what was said on here and made me realize how this made me look. well, it did look bad on my part, and i do regret most of it. but you have to understand i was just defending myself, and i do have a temper. but know this glass9, i do know who you are now, and what is really funny is that i could tell everyone on here who you are, and alot of people read this and know you, and i could tell youre little secrets and make you look horrible. ex.-roane state....why arent you there anymore? ha-i even know ALL the juicy details, so just keep it up.

hey CarolJean the first baseman...........Im glad to see you've demonstrated how to be a great teammate and friend......Lets get on a website and post our distaste for our teammate and basically tell him you arent his friend anymore.....Way to be a class act and show how AC baseball goes down. I thought it was really cool you also got your sister on here to talk trash about Jessie and bring up his mom which had nothing to do with the situation. You sound like one of those weed commercials or something. Stop being fake. Lets be honest you posted on here so you could brag about getting signed. In the meantime you lost a friend and made a d*ck out of yourself. And why are you telling Patterson to mind his business. Pattersons played on several teams with the guy and probably knows him better than you do. Hes obviously acting like more of a friend and MAN about the situation than you are. Who gets on a website and posts messages trying to degrade someone and say its their fault you lost the district or something. Why didnt you man up and get some hits instead of whining about it and making Webb the missing link. Anyways next time you go about something like this dont be a fruit and post something on a website if you have beef with a teammate. Cowboy up and tell him to his face instead of leaving it out here for the world to see. Pull your head out of your you know what and grow up. Act like that in college and you're gonna get a rude awakening.

• 2 weeks later...

I know Webb and hes a very good friend. I dont appreciate any one talking to his mom like that. I think all of you guys shouldnt worry about why webb got in trouble. You guys should mind your own business and dont worry about other peoples actions.Webb made a mistake and everyone makes mistakes and I know he wont do it again. Now for bringing his mom into this is just sad really is. How would you feel if your mom had cancer and people blamed you. I think all of you guys should take a hard look into yourself and grow up!!!!