Lady Blazers

Jeff428

A Daniel Boone education is about on par with that from Stoney Creek High School, alias Unaka.

Top 10 senior year classes at Boone.

1. Advanced dwarf sledding.

2. Cow chip sculpting.

3. Farmer Brown's Oat Making.

4. Making Straight Corn Rows III.

5. Fixin' A Tractor.

6. Hay Bales 101.

7. Picking the right Hoe.

8. Picking the right Ho.

9. Burger Flipping 101.

10. Burger Flipper Understudy.

There you go again showing off that fancy Ivy League edge-a-ma-cation you got at that BIG school in the thriving metropolis of Elizabethton. Of course all of East Tennessee knows Betsytown University is the best. Why do you have to rub it in our faces?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say it, but I told you so. Boone got exposed as the weak team that it really is - it just didn't take the substate to prove it. Boone was definitely the most overrated team of the year. Maybe now they will see what playing a weak schedule does for a team in the post-season - just like all those teams from East back in the early to mid-90s. Coach Campbell, take a lesson from Pat Summitt - play somebody in the regular season. Quit trying to pad your record. Then, maybe you can make it in the post-season.

What a great society we live in. A team goes out and exceeds all expectations, wins their third straight District Championship, goes 28-2 and people are already on here bashing them and their coach. Shame on you. Coach Campbell is what you call 'good people'. I'd say that you people on here talking about him would be glad to have him coach your team. He does a great job year in & year out and does it with class, what more could a person ask for. I for one am proud of what the Lady Blazers accomplished and what a tremendous job Coach Campbell did with this team.

Here is to Coach Campbell and the Lady Blazers for an OUTSTANDING season. At the beginning of the season everyone said they did not have a chance after losing four outstanding players to graduation. Coming off a 30-4 season last year and ending up 28-2 this year is great. Everyone thought Tennessee High would run away with it and by all accounts should have. You just can't underestimate what heart and desire will do.

I was at the Greeneville game and I believe both teams struggled mightly at times. It just goes to show that any team can win on any given night. (ask Tennessee High, Crockett beat them). It depends on who steps up when needed and who give it their all.

I tip my hat to Jeremy Jenkins and the Sullivan South Lady Rebels. Had injuries not hit them hard the last couple of years thing may have been different in District 1 AAA.

Of course we can what if it to death. We just need to remember everything happens for a reason.

I'm looking forward to next year so till then happy trails to all.