District 10AA tournament

IheartWurdUp!!

No El Rey i think it is the Nossi College of Art baseball team. Gerry if you do play baseball at the next level, your team must not me that good since you are on a HIGH SCHOOL web site talkin trash to a bunch of high school kids. Way to make yourself feel big! As for the Sounds....When is the last time they have won their division? The Sounds are a MINOR LEAGUE team for one of the worst teams in major league baseball. As for the other teams yeah they are professional, not minors..so don't you feel smart now.

Back to the tournament, should be some great games. If everything goes right, we could have a Waverly/Cheatham, and Harpeth/Sycamore game..which were both great games during the season. Can't wait to see this postseason action.

SHS5.0......you have to help me spread the word so we can get the Sixth Man to go tuesday and wednsday...and hopefully friday....

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPP!!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well let's see the sounds were in the world series last year, so that answers that question. yeah the titans will seel more tickets when you have a 70,000 seat stadium compared to 10,000. man u guys are funny with the colleges, i am not on here talking smack to you guys. I am on here saying that district 9 will beat district 10 in the region. Yeah one of those lower seeded teams from 9 just beat your predicted winner in 10. So i think i would be worried. Giles isn't the only good team in the district, they are the only great team. District 10 doesn't have any great teams, just some good ones. So whoever you bring, they are going to have to fight even in the 1 vs 4 game

The sounds made it to the world series ok....that is histarical!! The reason the titans "seel" more tickets is because they win consistantly, Sounds don't, period end of story. As for not talkin smack what is " District 10 would get killed by teams out west" i guess you are really are from Giles County, if you think no one can get beat anytime by an underdog. Gerry if you want to talk about 10AA vs9AA go to the thread about it. Tell me what college do you go to, b/c I want to go there b/c it seems like you don't do anything to come on here all the time. You are out of high school, supposedly...get a life! The district tournament should be great 4 strong teams will come out of 10AA and will be tough for ANYONE to handle.

Gerry, let's stop talking about baseball and 9aa. Neither of which are the topic of our thread. If you want to start a baseball thread go ahead. Obviously, you have nothing to say about basketball or our district. Anyway, it all starts tomorrow with Waverly playing Creekwood and then Cheatham against Stewart. If things go to plan then it looks like it will be Waverly vs. Cheatham again. This should be a great tournament. Good luck to all the teams. Let's kick some tail and then kick 9aa's tail. Out.

Well, here we go again..It is postseason time. Waverly starts it off by playing Creekwood..my prediction is Waverly in a laugher. Look for Bubba Nichols and Ricco Ralston to have big nights for the Tigers. The other game is Stewart Co versus Cheatham Co. This could be a close game at the beginning but in the end Cheatham will run away with this one. Tomorrow is Sycamore/ Montgomery Central..probably the best game of the first round..if all goes according to plan it should make for a very exciting second round.

Sorry wavdude04, its more like with 10 seconds to go, and Waverly up by 6 points, one referee called a foul on a rebound against Waverly. The second referee told Coach Craig to calm down and Craig told him his partner was pathetic. Technical #1 happened. Then, Referee #3 came over, trying to calm Craig down when he said something to the effect of "All of yall have sucked tonight" when he got Technical #2 and was ejected. The foul, and each technical was from different referees.

Houston County hit all 6 free throws (2 shots on the foul and 4 shots for 2 T's). The score is now tied and Houston County hits a shot with a couple of seconds on the clock to win the game. Not too smart!! :lol: