TheAnswer9

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who really knows about this district. I mean, anyone can win and predicting it is almost pointless. You could easily say DL, but they could also just as easily say they could get beat in the first round by Greenbrier. MLK will most likely advance past Springfield but after that they are very vulnerable. Station Camp is scary. East Lit. is begining to play as a team from what I hear. Brewer will be on a high after being named a McDonald's All-American., and Hume Fogg will also be a force. I cant wait to travel up to Portland to watch this great tourney.

Edited by hsfball

I'm going to agree with hsfball also. I picked DL just cause I go there and there is no real point in picking when any of the 8 teams in the tourney can win. MLK is definitely an extremely talented team ... DL is also really strong ... Portland of course has Brewer and that's about it but he can definitely hurt you PLUS it's in Portland so they got the home court advantage ... Hume Fogg is very quick and athletic and once they get going it's hard to stop ... Station Camp is also quick and have good shooters (shot over 60% overall against DL) ... East Lit has been playing good and Smith is very good ... Greenbrier is quick too and they have some really good shooters (Coleman being one) ... Springfield has the talent to win as pretty much every year they do, they just need a little discipline but they too could upset MLK on Tuesday but that's unlikely. You see? It's nearly impossible to predict. Should be a lot of fun.

Last year the tourney was held at macon county, and i got on here before the tournament and talked how Brewer had played in that gym 5 times last year, and he lit it up every game, and he didn't dissappoint in the tourney neither. This year he will have the convenience of playing at home. I'm sure he is just like everyone else and would love to shoot at the goal he shoots at everyday for practice and for at least half of his games, so with that being said i'm going with Brewer and company. He did have Ferguson last year, who was a phenominal player. But i suspect Brewer will step up to the challenge and lead the Panthers to the district championship. Of course, they could just as easily lose in the first round and be eliminated all together. This is going to be a great tourney! Good Luck to all!

Predicting this is as easy as winning a million from McD's/Brewer monopoly game. Another words next to impossible. MLK is the front runner but if Springfield plays like they did against DL on Fri they could pull of the upset. DL is a good choice but they haven't been the strongest road team in the district. Portland is a really good choice because their fans get loud and Brewer steps it up when it counts (38 in a State game last year). Alex and Bernard are hard to stop. Station Camp plays as hard or harder than anyone night in and night out. East Lit can get rollin and Greenbrier is as talented as anyone. Most will say MLK but no one really knows