best player

Cats on da Prowl

ok sweetwater fan mcminn is gonna beat the living crap out of ya'll just for that stupid remark. i happen to know guess who is a great player. he could kick your butt by himself. so why don't you go learn how to play and then come back but just shut up. Sweetwater is terrible!!!! just SHUT UP!

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler Roberts from Meigs county is one of the best young Freshman in the area. I saw him play over the summer in Knoxville. He is going to be a great athlete. He has good speed and he hits well to. His dad was my HS baseball coach when I grad in 1982 from Meigs. He will be a great asset to that team.

I've seen the Wildcats play and I believe that Matt Morris was a really good player. He could start over a bunch of people at McMinn so how about have an open mind. Sweetwater hasn't been the best at baseball for a couple of years but they have been strong in football, soccer, and softball. Don't say that Sweetwater stinks. They just don't have a lot of people like everyone else does. They will have a stronger program in baseball this year. I give them that, and they will have more heart, but don't bring down Matt. He is an awesome player and he will help Sweetwater out a lot. So quit hating on him...

NOLE,

you have absolutly no idea what you are talking about. I know it is a team effort but 2 strikeout and a popout don't really help his team all that much and we didn't even have a good pitcher throwing. you and this helton kid must be kinda close if you know what i'm talkin bout b/c you think he hung tha moon. and for the comment about the ball in the earhole let them throw it baby cause the will be serious drama when it happens. watch and see!!!!!!!

wildkitten,

you just said it right there -

he didn't impress you when sweetwater beat them-

baseball is still a team sport kitten, and as such it is tough to pin a loss on one guy.

As for his 50 mph fastbball, I would be careful this season, statements like that might get you a rawlings to the earhole!

NOLE, you bring truth and humor to the board...

That's funny right there! Why would you ragg a guy who will be throwing a hard object @ you @ a high rate of speed?? Keep "battling" guy's!!!!!!!!

If you talking about a Greenback pitcher, he couldn't hit me moreless my earhole and if he did hit me, It wouldn't hurt enough to make a deal about it.

NOLE,

you have absolutly no idea what you are talking about. I know it is a team effort but 2 strikeout and a popout don't really help his team all that much and we didn't even have a good pitcher throwing. you and this helton kid must be kinda close if you know what i'm talkin bout b/c you think he hung tha moon. and for the comment about the ball in the earhole let them throw it baby cause the will be serious drama when it happens. watch and see!!!!!!!

You would vote yourself for president too wouldn't you "ALLSTAR." I guess you go 4 for 5 every game. How about we do this...

we could start a poll for best player in east Tennessee and place you with 5 freshmen or we could start a thread about how good sweetwater baseball is and how wildcatplaya#5 is the only reason that they are good.

Helton may not be the best out of those counties in baseball, but as an all around athlete, he is the best.....I would take him in a polo match....or billiards, thats "pool" wildcat..lol

.....Hey NOLE, you need to list wildcatplaya#5 on your prospects list....I think he can hang the moon.

Hey wildkittyplaya#5, nole and helton aren't as close as me and helton..were bff.

Well Heck I go to Sweetwater and I don't play baseball even though I should and I played against Helton in basketball and he is an athlete if he can play all of these sports....His attitude is a little iffy but I would take that kid on my team for any sport any day of the week I don't care if it is hop skotch or mumbel peg. He hustles!

Well Heck I go to Sweetwater and I don't play baseball even though I should and I played against Helton in basketball and he is an athlete if he can play all of these sports....His attitude is a little iffy but I would take that kid on my team for any sport any day of the week I don't care if it is hop skotch or mumbel peg. He hustles!

Thank You 14SHSWildcat.....What do you think about wildcatplaya#5...is he keeping that Sweetwater team on top??? As for Trae Helton, I agree!!!!!!!