Guest ChattCentralPlyr

wilkes (chattanooga central)

moore (macllie)

farrow (chattanooga central)

carver (cleveland)

bolton (hixson)

i dont agree with pickel tho because of his broken wrist. but i might be wrong

Guest ChattCentralPlyr

wilkes is clocking at 98 this year he play hixson on tuesday and did not throw but one inning but was not hit off of tho... not even a foul tip but hixson is not very strong this year

HAHAHAHA

You better edit that last post ChattCentralPlyr becase you don't find many major leaguers than can throw 98. If Wilkes was throwing 98, then he'd be the number one pick in the MLB draft this year, and Kentucky wouldn't even bother talking to him.

And do you really think Farrow is in the top 5 in the area? Just a question.

You're right...I'd say he WILL be drafted this year. I'll go ahead and make my preseason prediction. He'll be drafted somewhere between rounds 20 and 30. But that doens't really mean that he'll go pro. The signing bonus for that deep of a draft pick is almost zilch. He'd be crazy to pass up KY for that.

And like Colonel said, confim 98.

Actually, don't worry about confirming it. I am confident that is incorrect.

Edited by GradfromtheNest

We all know that his information is made up... did you read the comment about Ryan being a smart guy? I've known Wilks longer then most people, and Ryan being considered a smart individual is not a realistic statement. I love him to death, but God didn't give him "book smarts", and he will gladly tell you that if you ask him. 98 mph? Get real buddy- i've seen him at his finest and that number is so made up. Get better!

My first baseball experience in TN consisted of watching Wilkes throw in the "pen". Obviously he wasn't giving it his all, but the kid can bring it. 98 is way too exagerrated, but I do believe he touches mid- to low 90's. I don't know Wilkes personally, but what does it matter if he has grade issues? I know he has to maintain a certain GPA to keep is scholarship, but thats the same for any scholar athlete. So who cares, the kid can flat out play baseball, and we as fans, players, etc. should leave school issues where they belong... at school.

I have seen Ryan Wilkes pitch and play SS. He is a very good shortstop, maybe the best in Chattanooga history, but he does not throw 98. I can say this I wish he could just play ball and keep his mouth shut. Everytime I see him his mouth is spewing obscenities

Speaking of Farrow, how can he be eligible? Did he move or another one of those famous address changes. Maybe that should be a whole nother thread.