Division II Region Tournaments

WesVLT

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WANT TO HEAR SOME GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP IN D II?? WELL AS EVERYONE HAS HEARD (HOPEFULLY) BGA BEAT BA FOR THE 3RD TIME THIS SEASON! YEAH WILDCATS! ANYWAYS BGA SEEMS TO HAVE 2 TROPHIES IN THEIR POSSESSION AT THE MOMENT. THE RUNNER-UP TROPHY WAS FOUND IN THE TRASH CAN THAT BA OCCUPIED ON FRIDAY NIGHT. YOU WOULD THINK THAT BY THE THIRD DEFEAT THEY WOULD ACCEPT THE FACT THAT BGA IS THE BETTER TEAM. WHAT THEY DID SHOWS THE MENTALLITY AND FOCUS OF THEIR SCHOOL. THAT BEHAVIOR REFLECTS TERRIBLE ON THEIR SCHOOL AND TEAM. IF BGA AND BA JUST SO HAPPEN TO MEET AGAIN.....IN THE STATE CHAMPIONSHIP....MAYBE BA WON'T THROW AWAY THEIR 2ND PLACE TROPHY THIS TIME.

That is sad... there are MANY teams out there that would die to have a region runners-up plaque.

What is sad is that people apparently automatically believe rumors started on chat boards. Give me a break.

BTW, Bigfoot was seen shopping at Cool Springs mall last weekend.

If no players quit <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>, then Chris Slay has a twin playing for Seymour, I saw him over the weekend in their District Tournament.  I also heard the Bone kid is not playing either.

That was about 6 weeks ago, and I think transfering because you move to E. Tennessee is slightly different than "quitting the team", don't you? Josh Bone tore his ACL. He has been at every game, but since he is not playing through his major knee injury, I suppose you think that constitutes quitting as well.

You really need to go dig through the trash with the BGA supporters, if you really want entertainment. I just love you guys who post garbage, then ask someone to "prove the negative".

How about getting back to the topic of the thread, which is the DII basketball state tournament? Much more productive to discuss that!

Edited by itzme