Loretto 76, Fairview 64

PageMan

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and one of my friends (RoyDMercer) are going to the Lawrence Co games in Coffee Co Thursday night for sure and maybe Friday so instead of driving all the way home after it I'm going to just stay in his dorm. I'm not really assuming that either one will lol I hope one or both does but I'm not counting on it. We've decided to just pick a random team and start cheering for them if no local teams are in it. :justwrestle:

Loretto didn't earn squat last night. If it had not been for the great cheap shot on #30 for Fairivew, Loretto would not have won the game. Hats off to the great sportmanship shown by the Lady Mustangs and their fans, I gueess the saying is true: if you can't beat'em then cheat'em. Loretto should be all so proud of the girls for their willingness to injury the best player on the floor. Even their guys basketball team who were shaking their keys during the last few minutes, which is great they stole that from Lewis County's fans, of the game showed that true Loretto pride, chasing the bus down and honking their horns is all so classy Castell. Don't be mad that you are at at baseball practice today instead of playing basketball tonight.

Congratulations Lady Mustangs!! Very hard fought victory!! There were no cheap shots to "the best player" on the floor!! LOL!! Just sounds like sour grapes to me!! If any of the Lady Mustangs decided to cheap shot someone then they would be benched by their coach!! She doesnt go for that at all!! Plus whoever the player that got cheap shotted was wouldnt be able to re-enter the game!! LOL!! Just to let you know that!! Bledsoe is a great player but she had 6 pts. at halftime and wuznt' even Fairview's high scorer!! Give some of the other players credit for something for a change!! The Lady Yellowjackets really stepped up while she was out!! She was hurt b/c she hit the floor with the back of her head!! I know yall arent use to that b/c 99.9% of the time she is sooooo protected that she doesnt have to ever hit the hardwood as all the other 9 players on the floor have to do!! Oh well, congratulations to both teams!! Hardfought game, my Lady Mustangs just came out on top!! Good Luck tomorrow night in the Championship Ladies!!!! :angry: