Scrimmages-Scores and reports

MWiklund

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the most action packed "game" thus far was at a McMinn soccer practice. We were all scrimmaging (greens vs. blues), and the blues, mainly made up of JV players, beat the green. Can you believe it? I mean I know it's the biggest thing on everyone's live's right now. Who's better; Blue or Green? Well, I think we all know now after that scrimmage. So boo ya all you greens. Hehe. By the way, I think we need to get a ping pong board up. Who's with me?

so i hear Ooltewah had a tougher time than anticipated with Hixson?? one thing this years squad needs to realise is that every team on their scedule is a threat... when you know that you are goign to have a tough time scoring you need to come out with all the intensity in the world... c'mon guys... make sure this season is better than last

In regard to the Houston vs Oak Ridge game...they looked pretty good the first 15 minutes. They were really putting it on us and had some chances. We had a few chances. #4 in the middle is pretty good, he's built and can move the ball around. They scored before us. A couple minutes later we put one in. Then scored again. After about 4 goals they laid off and we were just putting it on them. We had 8 or 9 but should've had more. They looked pretty good at first, but I don't know what happened.

NjcStrker , What happened with Oak Ridge is that they traveled 6 hours over to you, Played the night before , played a game thaqt morning, ate lunch and came right over and played a fresh Houston team. They were tired. That's what happened, they ran out of gas..You will never beat them like that in a real game. And you are right #4 in the middle is Matt Blair and he is not good , he is very good, and one of the best players in the state. I live between the two of you and still got these details of the game. I am sure Houston is very good this year .but 8 goals better than Oak Ridge, No way.....Let's see how the season pans out, Good Luck to all and to all a good night........

Here are the BA scores so far

BA 3 Goodpasture 0

BA 1 Clarksville 4

BA 2 CPA 0

Notes: Goodpasture did a good job of building in the back and switching fields and stuff, however it just seemed that their talent may have been lacking a little. They had some good players and they seemed to be well disciplined, it just may be that they are a little inexperienced at this level. Clarksville was very talented, they hae 2 very very good center midfielders (#10 and #8) they did a great job of controlling the game in the midfield and creating for their strikers. #10 was without a doubt their best player, i think his name is austin something, however i could be wrong. They will be a very good team this year. CPA was very weak up top, however their back 4 and 2 center mids played very well together, outside mid and up top they need some help. Also, to their credit, they were missing their keeper due to Basketball and had to play a very inexperienced keeper.

PS: Any more notes on Brentwood? we play them tomorrow at 415, should be an interesting game, i hope atleast. They are without a doubt the more talented team, however we have been playing very well together and we are really excited about this matchup. This is considered to be a "Rebuilding Year" for BA, but we are hoping to prove that their was not "Rebuilding" to it, just reloading. Come out tomorrow at BA at 415 for hopefully a good soccer game

Fairview 5 or 6 to hickman's nothing. was a rough game lots of dirty playing for hickman and fairview did its share. Fairviews season starts next week with greenbrier and columbia academy both at home and at 6.oh yeah the ba and cpa could i get more details on that ??? Fairview played them and won 5-1 i think .

Go Jackets!!