BEST SOPHMORES IN EAST TN.

JAWBONE

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Drew Bowers-pitcher. Jamey Davis-C/DH, and Zach Goodson-3b/p of Heritage should all see action as sophmores. Bowers will be there #1 pitcher while Davis will split time between DH and Catcher. Goodson will play a role at 3b and will possibly be the closer by the end of the season. All three have power and can hit the long ball. Bowers and Davis have really looked good at the plate in the preseason so far. If these three can hit like they are capable Heritage could be really good at the plate this year. These three really worked hard in the offseason in the cages and it shows. I wish them the best of luck this upcoming year.

Tee Blevins Unaka Pitcher 3rd

Charles Peters Elizabethton Of

Todd Caldwell Happy Valley Pitcher 1st

Ricky Morgan Happy Valley SS

Not many with more potential than these 4.

Tee started Game 1 in Memphis as a freshman. He can only get better! (of course, he lost his pitch and location caller) HA! HA!

Good Luck guys!!!!

tony d is not only one of the best sophomores in the state.... he is easily one of the best players in the state... This kid gets ragged the most on the team, but takes it well and as much as people like to say he is a bad and cocky kid, it is not true... this boy is a player

Your right Statement04 Tony Delmonico is a heck of a baseball player. I have to disagree with you on the comment about him not being a cocky kid though- he is a VERY cocky kid, and everyone knows it. He has a right to be cocky though- has a state championship ring, highly ranked soph in the state, and his father coaches at UTK. Bulldog10 I think Will Dowdy is a junior this year, but Matt Tanzi is one of the best soph. beside Delmonico that I have seen. Look at my other posts on the different threads- I have already talked Matt up a great deal. Good choices guys